Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on July 23, 2013
I love this case. The color is great, the texture is strong, and it's durable. I can finally not be embarrassed when I read my Nook in public because of it being messed up with ink and crap on the back. Now, it's covered, safe and sound. I can't wait to show it off on the trip.
on November 24, 2012
It's a pretty pink. Exactly what I wanted to give the niece for Christmas. I would order it for myself.
on November 25, 2012
I knew they were plain and not huge, I am glad they aren't either. they have a cushion to them so when they are sitting on your lap they are soft. They fit perfect and I love this cover along with my others I ordered.
on February 2, 2013
I gave this particular cover to my girlfriend who was using one that did not have a way to keep her Nook from sliding out the top and she had "fixed it" herself with double-sided tape. She really was thrilled with this one. Holds your Nook very tightly. Great cover.
on April 2, 2013
I got this for my daughter because most of the reviews were good. Well......those reviews must be being written by this company's employees because it is an awful product. My husband ordered one first and it was awful so I got online and accidentally ordered the same one not realizing it was the same case. Well.....neither one of them are any good! The magnet doesn't line up and thus it does not close at all. There essentially is no spine on it so it flops around in the case. The nook tablet fits but extremely tight and then it sticks out on the top. Don't buy this product. It is completely useless.
on October 22, 2013
I wouldn't say that this is the same quality as something like a Speck case that you can buy for the Nook. However, the quality is very good considering the low price. It serves it's purpose and protects my Nook nicely. It was great for me to transport it while I was on vacation. I like how well it holds the nook in place. Also it is easy to access all the buttons and put the charger in. Overall it is an excellent product for such a reasonable price.
on July 21, 2013
I ordered this cover for a Nook I got my sister for mothers day but unfortunately, I never received it so I got in touch with customer service from eForCity and they handled my claim real fast! Customer service was super friendly and understanding and in a day or two I received my refund. Thank you will do business with eForCity again!
on June 16, 2012
The case you pay for is the one you get... I was hoping it would be a good deal and have a little bit of quality to it, but I was pretty disappointed. If you are looking for something as a temporary case until you get a nicer one, this one will work, but it's very cheaply made and I didn't feel like my NOOK was protected well. It's basically a piece of cardboard covered in fabric. The case got dirty really easily as well. I caved and bought a high quality one from B&N and the extra $ was WELL worth it.
on November 3, 2012
I got the product really quick...I was surprised how fast. It is also a very pretty pink, a true pink. The only problem I had with it was it wasn't leather...I miss-read the description, my fault. I would not hesitate to purchase from this vendor again...they have great customer service and ship really quick.
on January 6, 2013
bought this for my wife for x-max for her nook . seams to fit snug looks ok and does what its suppose to . no flaws price was right . looked a the three stores k /w / t . they had the same ones packaged under different names starting at 30.99. the price of this on amazon u cant beat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.