Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
on September 24, 2011
Got this with the Wii balance board, which came with regular batteries. The regular, non-rechargeable lasted almost a month! They started to go low, so we charged up the rechargeable (left it on the charger for a full 24 hours). Installed them in the board. Less than 40 minutes into play, the charge levels were so low, game play could not continue. That's COMPLETELY ridiculous, and a waste of my money. Now I'm off to find one that, you know, actually WORKS.
on September 24, 2011
I am struggling with the charge like many others... However, I keep mine plugged in all the time... up until this morning it was doing fine and then the stupid thing said it was low??? I was doing my rhythmic boxing and the batteries died on me and I missed half the moves. I at least made it through yoga though... the battery was plugged in the entire time too. I had done about 30 or more minutes of work out, so that must be all it last unfortunately :( and it must not charge when you have it plugged in all the time, which is another unfortunate :(
on December 8, 2013
Battery doesn't last as long as I'd like it to but it's not a problem seeing that I just recharge it after every extended session of Wii Fit. I had a hard time connecting the board to the Wii with the batter pack in because of the location of the sync button. There is a small button on the underside of this batter but it doesn't work that well. So I just put 4 batteries into the board, synced it, and then replaced the battery pack.
on June 28, 2013
My daughter just recently got Nickelodeon Fit, which she simply loves to play. A lot of the games on it require the WII board and she can run the batteries down in just a couple of days, so it is nice to use this so I am not having to waste money of always changing the batteries every couple of days. It is definitely very handy. It has a USB cord, so make sure that you have a place to plug the USB cord into so you can charge it.
on August 8, 2011
I bought this item hoping it would save me money on batteries, but even after letting the battery pack charge overnight it only lasted about 30 minutes! I tried it again twice and the same result... the batteries started to die right away and were dead within about 25-30 mins. It didn't come with any instructions (altho it seems obvious, plug in and wait for the light to change to green) or an invoice for returns, so I think I just wasted my money. At least it wasn't too expensive, that's about the only good thing about it.
on August 8, 2013
I have used it for a few months now with no problems. I will admit I have never actually unplugged it to see how long the battery will run for. I just run the wire to the board and use it. It sits high enough to clear the plug when in use and when I'm done I lean the board up against the wall out of the way till next time. Don't have to buy batteries and always have a working board with full power.
on June 29, 2013
Purchased this battery pack when I purchased the board in late December. Starting using the product in January 2013. I use the board about 30 to 60 minutes at a time and not every day. The battery recharged with no problem for 5 months. During the 6th month it stopped charging. I was dismayed that the life span of this battery was so short. I will be purchasing another one, but from a different source.
on April 24, 2013
This product is cheap for a reason. The charging tray is unstable and when you are able to get the controllers to start charging, the battery packs provided only hold a surface charge that last for just 1 or 2 minutes.

The product also came with no packaging, just the shipping box, so not much to say for seller either.

I always hate to write a bad review, but this one needed to be written.
on March 11, 2012
The charge doesnt last very long. A red light comes on when you plug it into your computer to charge but you never know when it is fully charged. No instructions. Dissapointed in this product
on September 18, 2012
After constantly changing the batteries on my Wii balance board, I thought the rechargeable battery/charger would solve that. And it did....for about a week or so, at which point, a message popped up on my Wii screen saying that the connection with the balance board had been interrupted, so to replace the batteries. I took the rechargeable battery out and put it back in, but nothing changed. I have since gone back to regular batteries.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.