Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 25, 2014
Item arrived ahead of schedule sealed in a bubble envelope. All five were in perfect condition . Used the first one to cover the face on my daughter's Leap Pad 2. Install was easy.

First make sure the device's screen is clean, then open the package and pull screen protector from the clear cellophane sleeve. Hey look there is a small lint free cloth included to wipe your screen off first. Next pull the backing off the protector. Two tabs clearly indicate which sides are front and back, and they also give something to grip in order to mitigate any fingerprints.Last just align and stick the protector on the screen and remove the top backing. Press out any air bubbles and you don't even notice it's on the device. Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions just ask and I will answer best I can.

SPO
on March 2, 2014
Good screen covers. Came quickly and were free of flaws. Great way to protect my sons leappad! They are even individually wrapped and packaged. Easy to open too!
on January 18, 2017
grandson loves this and is very educational
on April 1, 2013
Works good and it fits prefect shipping was very fast to thank you it's going to be a minute befor she gets thru one lol so one down 4 more to go OH and the price can't bit it.
on December 12, 2012
I can't say how well these hold up since they haven't truly been put to the test but they do fit perfectly. They were very easy to install/apply to the LeapPad 2. I bought the 5 pack so that I would have extras for error and was delighted to see that they also fit the InnoTab 2 by VTech. I bought 2 LeapPad 2's and an InnoTab 2 for my boys for Christmas. I wanted to get the toys all set up before getting them wrapped so I applied the screen protectors when they came in. I had no issues getting them on without bubbles or with misalignment.

I purchased a 3 pack of a different screen protector that was advertised for the InnoTab 2. I went through all 3 of those and was still not happy with a gap on the edges. I decided to go ahead and try one of the extras I had from these and it worked perfectly. I was much happier with these screen protectors than with the others I purchased.

The only thing I would note as a negative about these is the cloth that came with them. It is NOT lint free. I got a lot of little "fuzzies" on the first screen I applied the screen protector to but after I used one of my microfiber cloths I had no issues with fuzz or lint. The little plastic card that comes with them to aid in installation is pretty flimsy but not that big of a deal--easy to work around!

Overall, this product seems like a great product, and for only a couple bucks it's a steal! Material seems like it will hold up well.

UPDATE 5/25/2012:

Screen protectors really stay in place. If my 3 boys can't get them off I don't know if any other child would be able to! Unfortunately, the LeapPads did not last nearly as long. We are on LeapPads numbers 4 and 5 now and so I ordered more of these protectors for those. That is how satisfied I am with this product. The cloth that comes with them now seems even cheaper than the one in December.

Still very happy with the product but I would advise to watch who you order from though. It took nearly 2 weeks for me to get the protectors this time. This is an eternity when you have boys that are waiting to play with their toys!
on February 1, 2014
I ordered these for my kids' Leapad2 devices. They arrived fairly quickly. The width doesn't have much wiggle room, but it does fit. The length is a tad short, but that allows you to remove it later. What I didn't realize because the directions were apparently written by someone that feels directions are a waste of time, is there are 2 films to remove. The first one is the red tab. The second one is the green tab. The red one is obvious and easy to remove. That's the one that makes the sheet "stick" to the screen. The green one was a little more challenging. I didn't even realized I was to remove another film. I thought the tab was to help with installation, so you didn't have your fingers touching the sticky part, so I tried just peeling the sticker off. That left the sticky residue to which other reviewers are referring. You can't clean that after you have put it on the screen, so I opened another one. On the new one, I removed the green sticker first, cleaned the residue, and proceeded to remove the first screen protector I installed on the Leapad. That's when the second film came off...happy accident! I didn't recall reading about this in other reviews, so I thought I would let you know, so it wouldn't drive you BSC that your screen protector already has a smeared blob on it immediately after install. I know it was bugging you, too.

I would have given it 4 stars because the directions were useless, but the product itself is great. I posted a picture in hopes it would better explain the madness.
review image
on February 13, 2013
I place them on my three kids LeapPad 2 so they won't scratch the screen. My three yr old twins like to tap very hard on the screen with their stylus. It doesn't impede the image and they are still able to use their fingers or the stylus without any problems. Seems to work good so far.
on November 14, 2012
The product was shipped promptly. The screen protectors arrived on time. The screen protectors have held up so far to the abuse of a 4yr old boy. So, I'd say the quality is quite impressive.
on December 24, 2012
Pros: reasonable price, sized exact fit.

Con: there are 2 stickers on the protector. After removing the stickers, there were glue residue. It's virtually impossible to remove. I ended up using soap to remove it. After it dried, I applied it to the screen. There were many bubbles that I can't smooth out. I have applied screen protectors to many of my handheld devices. I have never had this issue.
on January 27, 2013
we bought our granddaughter a leap pad for christmas never thinking about the possibility of scratching the screen but glad that we bought these soon after. it is very easy to adhere to the screen and it does the job very well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.