- Size (LWH): 6.29 inches, 3.14 inches, 0.79 inches
eForCity TPU Rubber Skin Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 4S AT&T/Verizon/Sprint - Retail Packaging - Pink
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Keep your Apple iPhone 4 safe and protected in style with this TPU rubber skin case accessory. Slip your Apple iPhone 4 in to add a splash of color. Fits perfectly compatible with Apple iPhone 4 from both AT&T and Verizon.
- Use this case to reduce the chance of signal loss. Delivers instant all around protection from scratches. Constructed from smooth, treated rubber that resists dirt and stains.
- Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without having to remove the skin.
- Shock absorbent, shatterproof, and anti-scratch material. Color: Clear Frost Hot Pink. Material: TPU Rubber. Size: Perfect fit.
- Accessory ONLY, iPhone not included. "Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
would buy again. i highly recommend you guys to get it if needed and looking for a cheap cover. this is a great case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of my favorite cases. I am proud to say I still use this case till this day! I have had this case for over 4 years and I've had no complaints. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jennifer
Daughter dropped this phone many times and screen still hasn't cracked. like this case a lot and its super thin tooPublished 8 months ago by STEVEN LAWLESS