Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on March 6, 2014
my item came in broken and i left feedback, it wasnt posted here on the product page as a 3 star review.... but that sent it to the amazon team.... wtf now it gets a 1 star for them asking me to remove my feedback meant to inform others of my experience with this product (good or bad) this was just a horrible issue.
included is a copy of he email i received.

Thank you for your recent purchase with Eforcity on Amazon.com.

Upon review of your order and the negative feedback on Amazon, we found that you have received a defective item.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

We have refunded you on 01/31/2014 with amount $6.92.

If you feel our actions have provided you with a satisfactory resolution, please let this be reflected by removing your feedback from Amazon.com with a few simple steps:

1. Go to http://www.amazon.com/your-account.

2. Find the pull-down menu next to View by Order. Select ORDERS PLACED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS, and hit the GO button.

3. After you sign in, you'll find a listing of your recent orders. Select the relevant order and click the VIEW ORDER button.

4. You will find a feedback section 2/3rds of the way down the page. To remove feedback, click on the REMOVE link in the feedback section of the order summary.

We greatly value your business. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has brought you. We urge you to let us know how we are doing so we can better serve you in the future.

Sincerely,
Susan
Customer Service Team
on November 8, 2015
They are nice sounding speakers but I have to admit that 2 minutes after I opened the package one of the headband pieces broke, but after I taped it back together everything was fine. It was not worth me sending them back.
on March 18, 2017
on good
on July 25, 2012
It may not have the best sound quality, but it works very well, and is easily recognized by all my computers. The first one I received did not have a working microphone, which is apparently an issue with these, but the seller replaced it immediately with no hassle or fuss. It is light and durable. No problems using it with voice recognition software or any internet calling services. Great value for the price! If you need a headphone/microphone combo and don't have a lot of money to spend on one of the fancy sets, this is a great choice!
on November 12, 2013
Pros: Microphone feature above average quality at that price. The headphones are the appropriate size and fit my head well. The cable is very long.
Cons: They are uncomfortable. The cushion on the ears in inadequate. The mute/volume switch is fragile and I ended up getting a short in it that rendered the headset useless.

Overall, good if you're broke, but if you want something with a little more quality, you're gonna have to pay significantly more.
on June 18, 2013
I have no idea what's wrong with this thing it should automatically work when it's plugged in especially on skype and teamspeak. Some days it does want to work some days it doesn't. I don't know if I got a faulty one or what but this is not one of my better purchases I wouldn't recommend this headset if you don't have patience. Some days I come through crystal clear when i speak into the mic and other times people say that all they hear is horrible static and when they talk it's all i can hear.
on March 6, 2013
It worked well while it lasted. It's pretty good for its value, but keep it away from children, because it breaks easy. I liked how thin and comfortable it was. Actually, even after it snapped into three pieces, it still worked, but I couldn't wear it anymore.
My computer is old and the sound card stopped working when I upgraded to Windows 7, so I found this. Cheap, easy to use, and works great! Only problem is they are VERY DELICATE. I have to order several at a time, because they always break so easily.
on July 20, 2015
This product worked very well for the price for me, for quite a while. I'd recommend it if you just need something cheap and functional for personal skype calls/recording. I'd likely still be using these today if I didn't have such a habit of falling asleep with headphones on and breaking them.
on February 4, 2012
We have been looking for a headset that doesn't cost a lot but does the job for us, this is the one. We use "Majic Jack" when we are out of the country and this headset works perfect so everyone within 50th feet doesn't hear our conversation.
on March 23, 2017
FLIMSY..DIDN'T LASTT LONG!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.