Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 7, 2013
Fairly fast shipping. Item came as described. Just be careful installing it by trying not to stretch it too much to fit over your Shuffle. It will fit loosely if you do. Keep in mind it beats the purpose of buying your favorite color Shuffle cause this covers the entire iPod, the only thing visible is the belt clip and controls. I like it. Only reason why I got it is so when I'm working out my sweat doesn't make contact with the controls/gaps between the buttons.
3 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2012
I use my shuffle for exercising at the gym and outdoors and got this to protect it from sweat/rain. It doesn't stay on securely, the silicone skin is almost too big to fit snug and stay on. I find myself putting it on correctly several times during a workout. It would probably stay where it needs to if you didn't touch it but I'm always messing with volume and skipping tracks. I will probably not use it anymore indoors but put it on if I'm going to be exercising outside in rain.
16 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2018
Slips a little too much for my liking. Good case but I am using this on my Harley and with gloves on it slips around my iPod a lot when I start pressing buttons.
on September 29, 2015
I have to cut some part of silicon out in order to make it nicer.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2012
This case is perfect for the iPod shuffle. I'm an avid runner and my first generation iPod videos battery finally gave out so I got a new shuffle to run with as it was lighter. This case covers the front buttons to keep moisture off but still has the same feel as the front so you can find the button you wish to press with ease. It is a snug fit and doesn't add but a few grams of weight. It also allows you to use the clip and have access to the top. Don't let the amazing price fool you...if you're looking for a case for your newest generation iPod shuffle, this is what you want! Fast shipping too!
6 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2013
Fits perfectly on my shuffle, but the reason I gave it 4 stars is it cause of the weird smell it has. Wiped it clean, but still has like a chemical scent to it. Besides that it does what it is suppose to do.

UPDATE: After a few days the smell is completely gone and I have nothing to complain about.
4 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2013
This product fits the shuffle like a glove and offers good protection. Two days after receiving it I went for a ride and it started raining and the product was well protected. Would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to protect your shuffle
One person found this helpful
on June 16, 2017
Looks pretty decent, feels OK. Sellers (Theo and Cleo) were great to deal with.
on October 19, 2015
GOOD:
- fits perfectly on my iPod shuffle 4G
- smooth feeling

BAD:
- no complaints at this moment.

CONCLUSION:
- I'm satisfied with this case. I recommend this product.
on January 17, 2012
Not much to this. It's just a silicone case for a 4th gen Shuffle. It's nice and works well. Beware of the Eforcity armband that's sold by SFPlanet. Assumed it would be perfect fit for the shuffle, but it's too wide.
8 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.