eForCity Silicone Watchband Case for Apple iPod nano 7G, Purple
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with Apple iPod nano 7th Generation
- Wear your Nano like a watch with this silicone watchband skin case compatible with Apple iPod nano 7th Gen
- Constructed from smooth, treated silicone that resists dirt and stains. Silicone watchband skin case is perfect for keeping your iPod nano secure while running, dancing or working out.
- Color: Purple. Material: Silicone.
- Accessory only MP3 not included
1X Silicone Watchband Case Compatible with Apple ; iPod nano ; 7th Generation, Purple Wear your Nano like a watch with this silicone watchband skin case compatible with Apple ; iPod nano ; 7th Gen Slip your Nano player in to add a splash of color and deliver instant all around protection from scratches Constructed from smooth, treated silicone that resists dirt and stains Silicone watchband skin case is perfect for keeping your iPod nano ; secure while running, dancing or working out Color: Purple Material: Silicone Accessory ONLY; MP3 not included. Apple ; does not endorse use of these products.
Top customer reviews
It is designed for headphone jacks and a lightning connector. Not all headphone jacks are the same. Some of them are not going to plug all the way in. That's not a fault of this case. Plus, if the jack doesn't fit properly, the case is flexible enough to be removed only at the corner but still tight enough to stay on. Of course, what works the best for me is a set of blue-tooth headphones so my head is not attached to my wrist.
Feels like Great quality rubber
Fit the ipod nano very well
Easy to remove and put on
Great for Running (especially with a bluetooth headset)
I honestly don't see any cons to this product yet. Some reviews do mention that it's a little loose for running and the ipod wiggles a little. The ipod is a little loose but I think it depends on the size of your wrist, if you have big wrists then it might be a little loose, but if you have skinny wrists then it's pretty tight. Also it's only loose if you are swinging your arm like a mad man when you are running :)
Comments: it's fun to put on because it's a slap bracelet. also someone mentioned that it smells, It does smell weird but only if I put my face to it.
I previously had an Apple Shuffle with the clip on the back but somewhere along my "travels flying and TSA" it was lost so I bought the Nano to hold more than the 250 songs and really enjoy the Nano with this wrist band so it doesn't slip out of a pocket and I always know where it is. The red matches the red Nano I purchased so it is PERFECT!
Checking my walk/ run progress is like looking at a watch. Adjusting Music is the same. The armbands slip, move during workout, are usually leather and absorb the sweat.
And it's so inexpensive! I just love it and recommended it highly.
- the case covers the entire ipod and has a raised front to give some protection to the screen
- the case doesn't smell bad as other reviewers have mentioned
- the case fits perfectly
- the snap band is surprisingly firm/comfortable.
- i have trouble putting my headphones in fully (the upper and lower parts of the case are thick)
- you CANNOT plug your charger in without removing the ipod (reason it lost a star)
Overall, it is probably one of the better cases out there for this ipod.