Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 6, 2013
Basically, this case is great until it isn't. Fresh out of the box, it snaps into place, and stays firmly where it's meant to. The way the case is designed is really quite genius, given the interesting challenges imposed by the G2 and it's shape and functionality. The only major drawback of the case (until later, but I'll get to that), is that it makes an already bulky phone even bulkier. I often feel like I'm carrying a brick in my pocket. That's not all bad, though, considering it also makes the phone feel totally safe from danger. I've accidentally dropped my phone from startling heights (I'm well over six feet tall, after all) and the case absorbed all of the shock.

But here's what happens with this case. In time, it starts to wear out. First you'll notice the finish fading or peeling away. Then you'll realize that the case doesn't stay snapped in place as well as it once does. Finally, it no longer stays put at all. Either the face plate or the back will fall off the phone constantly, rendering the case rather inefficient.

So why would I be giving four stars to such a seemingly flimsy case? Well, the case still lasts for quite a while, and while it does seem to start falling apart much sooner than you would hope, my first case lasted for about seven months, and my second has lasted well over a year, and is only now starting to fail me some. (At this point I'll add that the case breaking is hastened by taking the case on and off the phone--so if you often need to access your battery compartment or your SD card, you may want to consider another case.) Given that the case only costs two bucks, it's hard for me to say that I'm too terribly disappointed. I do wish that the case lasted longer, but, so far, at least, it's lasted long enough that its failure is a fairly minor annoyance as opposed to something that would prevent me from recommending this case to other G2 and Desire users.
on January 12, 2012
Keeping in mind that phone cases can go up to 30$ in the mall without having anything special about them it's safe to say that this case has great value.

Fits my htc well and gives it a very elegant touch, my favorite thing about it is the feel of the rubber coat if feels very nice in your hand.

The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 star review is that for some reason the edges on the case feel a bit sharp, it's hard to explain, but since this case is for a keyboard phone it seems like they made 1 case and divided it in two, now the edges where they cut it in half feel a bit pokey.

But overall I really like my new case, makes my phone look brand new!
on May 4, 2013
and the battery is not performing like it used to, then I recommend buying a new battery first as the case is slightly difficult to remove once installed. Difficulty would not be a problem if the optimum way to remove the case was to have the phone partly flipped open (more prone to breaking phone in half in this way).

The case is great. I have dropped my phone from four feet up on marble tile and only had to turn the phone back on after the fall.

As another reviewer had mentioned, there is an edge on the case that is roughly cut and could leave an irritating cut on your finger. Having to file down this rigid spot is why I gave the case 4 stars.
on June 8, 2012
This snap on case has a very nice smooth rubber coating which just feels of sheer quality,even the little details like covering all the way around the cable port instead of just a pocket cut like so many others says the quality is better than most, putting it on my htc desire Z seemed like at instant upgrade. the only problem I have with it is that the little led indicator on the left side of the speaker is covered up while there is an opening on the right that doesn't seem to be for anything in particular, it makes me feel like this design is pulling double duty with another phone and I got the wrong end of the compromise.

I will probably use a soldering iron or similar to open that up, the feedback is a little too useful to just go without.
on April 14, 2013
This design is a very matted look and I love it. It fits tight to my phone and I am very pleased with my purchase. The texture of the coating is almost self healing and does not mark up when dragged along rough surfaces.

Update: I purchased this case in February 2013 and by October the clips no longer hung on to the phone allowing the top part of the case to continually fall off. At my age, I don't change phones for years so I had hoped the case would last the life of the phone. Not so much... If you consider these cases almost disposable then not a bad deal for the price if you are going to update or change every 6-9 months anyway.
on October 2, 2012
I received my order today. Before the Estimated arrival date ( I was thrilled about this!). However, I opened up the package to find only the back portion was included. Where's the front part. I can't even use this because its so sharp and its awkward to use the phone without the front piece on it. If I actually received the front portion of this case, I'm sure I'd be happy with giving this a 5 star review because the rubber part is clean, in great shape and exactly as it was described to be and fits perfectly with just a snap. No tools required. I emailed the company this morning and am waiting for a reply. Will update later..
on June 7, 2012
Had t mobile body glove case for about a year. Www ok but cover around screen was really thin and broke. I wear a htc leather hip holster with it. only dropped phone once. Case broke around screen before that. This case is way better. Thicker around screen. Not bulky. Great feel. A little thing I would improve is on left side the edge has a slight gap. Could be rounded. Otherwise perfect.

Update...7 months later....
Still using case. Holding up. Corners a little worn as far as coating but otherwise working great. Keep in HTC hip leather case.
on July 14, 2012
Very nice case. It allows you to just put the front case face on (and leave off the back case) if you're like me and sometimes need to get to the phone's battery fast and easily. Rubber feel gives a solid grip on phone. Can't ask for more for under $3 including shipping. Haven't found any faults with it. Would recommend to a friend. Along with a screen protector, it makes the phone look brand new like the day I received it.
on September 14, 2015
Thank you for the fast service and a great price , it's a very good case because it has a no- skid bottom so your phone won't slip out your hand and very good tight fit
on November 23, 2012
The cover fits the phone snuggly and never came off during a month of use. After a month, I took the back cover off to access the battery and the plastic snaps holding the cover on broke off. This appears to be a problem among other reviewers as well. If you don't plan on ever taking the covers off, you could justify getting these covers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.