Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on March 20, 2015
While I have not used the case on the lake or to go tubing yet, I did test it at home. I put a tissue into the bag and submerged it for over an hour. When I pulled the tissue out of the bag, it was dry! I am sure this will work perfectly when I go tubing down the river or fishing on the lake! Very happy with the product.
on July 30, 2015
I bought 4 of these bags to take to Hawaii to hand to people. I bought 2 different brands this brand and Patuoxun Waterproof Dry Bag cover (cheaper but does not have a clear window on the back to take photos). I had a lot of people with me for my wedding and I handed these to people that might need them. Both preformed just fine. Since it was too hard to take photos with the phone covers on they were never brought into the water to really test them out. But they kept sea spray and sand out. We used these on different types of phones and all the smart phones fit, including Nokia Lumia, IPhone5, Samsung
on April 11, 2014
I bought 2 of these, 1 for a LG Lucid 2 and 1 for a Motorola Razr (not sure what model, the current new one from Verizon) and both phones fit perfectly in these! Haven't tested them out in the water yet, but there are two "zip locks" and then the top folds over a couple of times and you snap it closed with a button. I highly doubt any water can make it's way into this thing. It seems super sealed. Got these for a trip to the beach in June so that I don't have to leave my phone/money/credit card/keys on the beach. I don't know that the keys will fit in with the phone, but the FOB will at least fit in there since that can't get wet. Very happy I bought these!
on June 18, 2015
Great for kids, however it is NOT waterproof because there is a large hole in the case. Also, the seams gave out and came apart within a month of non-daily use. It was great for its use as a hands-free/arm-band-free carrier for my child to use while walking to a friends house, but not appropriate for use by an adult for intended purposes.
on April 2, 2017
Ok
on August 16, 2014
I waited a while to get these and when I did my kids and I went to a water park. They used them for cash and their park passes. Nothing big or heavy. After just 4 minutes of swimming I checked them and they were both full of water. I double checked both of them to make sure they were sealed before they used them and even after swimming. They were as sealed as could be but still didn't keep out any water. Since they didn't cost much I wasn't expecting much but I was still very disappointed.
on January 3, 2015
It stayed on well on my arm, the velcro strap was a little small, so I'm not sure it would work for someone with more muscles. Well constructed.... however, I was dumped in the ocean twice (harsh waves) in very shallow water, and wasn't even in for that long and my cell phone was ruined. Gave it two stars though because it worked well as long as I wasn't in the water, which really isn't what I bought it for, but oh well.
on August 21, 2012
Completely awesome. I have taken it swimming to many water parks and on several water rides and my phone has received no phone damage. Very well worth the money!
on October 16, 2013
Purchased for a Samsung Galaxy SIV. Too small. Waste of money. Looks like it might be a great product for an Iphone, but wording in the description suggests it's universal. Not Universal.
on October 24, 2013
I have a Nexus 4 and the bag is too small for the phone. The bag has 2 levels of zip locks, but only one can close when phone is in bag. I assume the 2 levels are for extra safety, because zip locks are cheap and do not give a click or any feedback it closed correctly

Also, the general material feels cheap. I don't feel comfortable purposely wetting, but might be a good measure just in case you are in a location where it might get wet (e.g. the beach).