Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 17, 2016
The wire doesn't work :/ there's suppose to be a red light when it's connected to show you that it's charging and it's suppose to go green when it's done charging. But mine doesn't do any of that, I lights up for a split second and doesn't do it anymore, it also comes up and says " controller has disconnected" even when it's plugged in the Xbox and controller. I've already had a wire but it was doin the same problem this one is. So I don't know what's wrong with it or m controller.
9 people found this helpful
on January 4, 2016
Didn't seem to work like the original cable I was trying to replace. I plugged this into my Xbox 360 and D controller and the light that indicates its charging didn't come on. I turned on the Xbox and the light came on so I'm guessing the thing didn't charge my D controller when I wasn't using my x box (not good). I sent it back to amazon and got a refund. No questions asked. (Yay for amazon returns, trusting their customer service more and more.) I got an original cable for my cordless D controller since then and it lights up when the Xbox is off so I know its charging.
3 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2015
-------------------------------------
5 Months Later - May Review
-------------------------------------
I use my controller as a wired controller and it's lasted thus far since this past January. I honestly never had any problems with the cord removing itself or not fitting onto the controller. Not to mention, the cord is decently long, so I don't have to worry about having to sit a certain distance away from the console! Plus, this has saved me from having to buy batteries over and over again!!

---------------------------------------------
9 Months Later - September Review
---------------------------------------------
It started a few days ago..whenever I slightly moved the wire (near the adapter) in a certain way, it would disconnect from my xbox. The cable still works when it's connected, but I can't move around too much or I will constantly get a disconnect message. This is definitely an issue for those who play real-time multiplayer games. Although it sucks that I have to get a new one, it's really not a bad deal because I've been using this for 9 months. Honestly, I'm pretty shocked at how long this lasted me. I thought it'd break within the first few months! I'm thinking of buying the same one to replace the one I have now. I guess I'll make another update with the new one as well (going for consistency!).
on May 16, 2017
My controller finally works. So happy. Had an old" 360 system" grey cord that wasn't connecting at all at times. Now the battery on the controller is being charged.

You get what you paid for. It isn't the best quality, and you have to push it in kinda forced. But it works.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2016
Bought this to play games with on Steam, doesn't work for that. Even if you install the proper drivers it will only charge. The charging light didn't work right out of the packaging. I've had it open for 10 minutes and I'd return it if it would be worth my time. If all you need is a charger, this might be okay, but I don't have any rechargeable packs, so it's completely useless to me
on March 19, 2014
Like other reviewers have stated before this charging cable for the Xbox 360 does not actually recharge my batteries. The wire's length is unfortunately a bit on short side but luckily I play pretty close to the TV anyway regardless if my controller is wired or wireless.

I am disappointed in this but luckily it was cheap and at least works plugged in. So it basically turned my wireless XBOX 360 controller into a wired one. Apparently, it completely works for some and not for others. Too bad mine doesn't work all the way. I would skip this product if I were you.
on February 29, 2016
This item failed in the first week. Only used it to charge one time and it wouldn't work after that. Poorly made and very thin wire used on this compared to the original Xbox 360/Microsoft brand cable. Save your money - don't purchase this charging cable.
3 people found this helpful
on September 3, 2014
not even worth a star. Product description says `Charging while you play`. that is a big bull s***.. How can Amazon accepts this description from this seller. It is false, you can t play while charging in fact every time I hook the cable to my laptop, it says not compatible. After one use, dropped it in the garbage, I was so upset. I hate the product and the seller for stealing my cash. DON T BUY THIS CRAP
2 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2018
This cable arrived not in working order. It clearly had a short in it, the green light would flicker but never stay on and charge the batteries. Do not buy!
on September 23, 2017
Lasted a while...Until it started getting a short and then caught on fire.