Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 447 reviews
on January 17, 2016
The wire doesn't work :/ there's suppose to be a red light when it's connected to show you that it's charging and it's suppose to go green when it's done charging. But mine doesn't do any of that, I lights up for a split second and doesn't do it anymore, it also comes up and says " controller has disconnected" even when it's plugged in the Xbox and controller. I've already had a wire but it was doin the same problem this one is. So I don't know what's wrong with it or m controller.
on January 4, 2016
Didn't seem to work like the original cable I was trying to replace. I plugged this into my Xbox 360 and D controller and the light that indicates its charging didn't come on. I turned on the Xbox and the light came on so I'm guessing the thing didn't charge my D controller when I wasn't using my x box (not good). I sent it back to amazon and got a refund. No questions asked. (Yay for amazon returns, trusting their customer service more and more.) I got an original cable for my cordless D controller since then and it lights up when the Xbox is off so I know its charging.
on May 27, 2015
-------------------------------------
5 Months Later - May Review
-------------------------------------
I use my controller as a wired controller and it's lasted thus far since this past January. I honestly never had any problems with the cord removing itself or not fitting onto the controller. Not to mention, the cord is decently long, so I don't have to worry about having to sit a certain distance away from the console! Plus, this has saved me from having to buy batteries over and over again!!

---------------------------------------------
9 Months Later - September Review
---------------------------------------------
It started a few days ago..whenever I slightly moved the wire (near the adapter) in a certain way, it would disconnect from my xbox. The cable still works when it's connected, but I can't move around too much or I will constantly get a disconnect message. This is definitely an issue for those who play real-time multiplayer games. Although it sucks that I have to get a new one, it's really not a bad deal because I've been using this for 9 months. Honestly, I'm pretty shocked at how long this lasted me. I thought it'd break within the first few months! I'm thinking of buying the same one to replace the one I have now. I guess I'll make another update with the new one as well (going for consistency!).
on September 13, 2013
I only bout this because i needed to fill my $25 order limit to get free shipping on these Chromo Inc.® 2 Pack of Rumble Wireless Controller for the Playstation 3 in White + Bonus 2 Mini-USB Charge Cables so i got free shipping with this as well. Now i only ordered one and wasnt expecting much from this but i was very impressed. Im not sure what everyone was talking bout not fitting snug into the controller because these fit so snug that i had to really pull to get them back off and thats a good thing. the cord is really really long. Like i said i only ordered one of these but got 2 for the price of one. not complaining at all. im really impressed with these cords and i would highly recommend these to everyone with a xbox 360. they shipped really fast and tracking info was updated very quickly and frequently.
on March 19, 2014
Like other reviewers have stated before this charging cable for the Xbox 360 does not actually recharge my batteries. The wire's length is unfortunately a bit on short side but luckily I play pretty close to the TV anyway regardless if my controller is wired or wireless.

I am disappointed in this but luckily it was cheap and at least works plugged in. So it basically turned my wireless XBOX 360 controller into a wired one. Apparently, it completely works for some and not for others. Too bad mine doesn't work all the way. I would skip this product if I were you.
on August 13, 2013
It's cheap for a reason, I didn't want to spend money on a play and charge kit so I decided to get this and ultimately suffered for it. The cable firstly doesn't even work. None of the ports on my xbox or even the wall will get the green light to turn on. I tried this out on both my controllers. I did get it occasionally to blink briefly but thats all it will do. It absolutely refuses to charge my controller. Also it doesn't even fit right. It's a little bigger than its supposed to be.

Don't get this cable. Invest in something of higher quality.
on May 23, 2016
The wireless controller charging cable came but after only one use, the cord came loose from the plastic connector. I had to use tape to keep the cord from coming totally out of the plastic mount. Maybe this one was defective, but I guess you get what you pay for. It is not worth sending back, and seems to be working with the tape...just looks weird and cheap.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2014
Very loose in the part that goes into the controller and very short cord to go with it. Also, it's not name brand either which def does make this thing a piece of poop. It's not usually like me to go cheap, but it did get the job done despite the cord becoming so overworked that the rubber started exposing the inner wires near the part you plug it into the controller.

Endgame:
Do go cheap. Quick fixes never work long-term, and only are more expensive in the ling run when it comes to having to replace it again so soon. It's pretty unsatisfying.
on September 3, 2014
not even worth a star. Product description says `Charging while you play`. that is a big bull s***.. How can Amazon accepts this description from this seller. It is false, you can t play while charging in fact every time I hook the cable to my laptop, it says not compatible. After one use, dropped it in the garbage, I was so upset. I hate the product and the seller for stealing my cash. DON T BUY THIS CRAP
on November 7, 2016
Bought this to play games with on Steam, doesn't work for that. Even if you install the proper drivers it will only charge. The charging light didn't work right out of the packaging. I've had it open for 10 minutes and I'd return it if it would be worth my time. If all you need is a charger, this might be okay, but I don't have any rechargeable packs, so it's completely useless to me
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse