Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eForCity Snap-On Case for iPod touch 2G/3G (Light Purple/Cute Skull)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: LightPurple/CuteSkull|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 12, 2015
I ordered this Ipod case for my husband because he is a very accident prone man. This case is not waterproof, but his ipod has been dropped a few times and there has been no damage.
Each time he dropped his Ipod the case would completely pop off. I'm not sure if that's how it is designed to absorb the impact or not, but the Ipod itself was safe and unaffected.
For the price you can't beat that kind of protection. =)
The skull design is very cool and of good quality. It doesn't seem like it will fade quickly.

My only negative (which doesn't even merit loosing a star over) is that once you snap the case on it is very difficult to get off. He has a workout armband that he uses while he is working out, but the Ipod with the case does not fit, so everytime he has to take the Ipod out of the case to put it in the armband. If you're not careful I can tell that the plastic snaps that hold the case together would break.

Overall, my husband was very happy with his surprise Ipod case and i'm happy his Ipod is still in one piece.
on February 3, 2014
It was delivered on time. & had cool graphics however it was cracked. I used glue and tape to make it work. It was part of a Xmas gift so I didn't have time to return, plus it was such a low cost item it wasn't worth returning.
on September 24, 2013
OKAY.. these snap together.. you first have to unsnap them to get the weird sponge thing out so you can put it on your Ipod.. But other than that.. It fits really well on the Ipod.. The color is exactly how it is in the photos.. and its not that hard to get the thing to snap together and or remove it.. It fits perfectly so it shows the screen.. I would really recommend this for anyone that likes skulls..
on September 15, 2012
looked in stores for cases for my grandsons 3rd gen ipod.A guy @ radio shack told me to check out amazon. Altough my grandsons were not happy to have to wait for them to be shipped they loved them when they arrived! What a price .65 a piece really? I didn't know u could buy anything for that price anymore!
on August 4, 2013
my son loved this case but as soon as we received it and tried to get in on the ipod it snapped as if it were closed and as we lifted the ipod to use it, case came loose and ipod fell out causing ipod to screen to crack. maybe it was just a defect in the one we received. other than that the case was very well built
on September 23, 2012
I love this cover. It snapped on easily and has stayed snapped on. I had to remove it once when I spilled juice on my screen, and it popped off when I used a knife to pry it off. It snapped right back on easily. I've dropped my iPod a few times since I bought this and it hasn't cracked or broken. I love the design and have received many compliments on it.
on May 6, 2013
It looks exactly the same as the picture above. Its sturdy and super cute:) i love it best bargain case i bought ever! this was my first case i bought from amazon and im not dissapointed at all. Its amazing i just love it.
on December 11, 2012
Ive purchased many many ipod and phone cases off of amazon! Never had a problem with any of them! Sooooo much cheaper than in the store and work just as well if not better! perfect fit and protection! Recommended!
on April 29, 2013
I may have over looked the details on this product but there is no screen cover on the case, just open. Regardless I should have bought a waterproof one cause the kid dropped it in water a week later. Good case though.
on March 11, 2014
This arrived ahead of when I expected it to; and the case fits my iPod touch perfectly. It looks so cute on and gives it more protection than other cases that I've used! I've bought from this seller before, and always have had a great transaction!