Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on December 26, 2012
I bought two of these as Christmas gifts this year. I realize its not an ipad but in my opinion, even for the price they're not very good. No google play which I bypassed by downloading the amazon App Store, that wasnt a big deal but after downloading 4 apps it was out of memory. Ok, not a huge problem because I bought a 16g sd card for it. Downloaded fruit ninja and tried to play it and it doesn't have a, old enough processor for such a simple game. First it times out and quits or it locks up after a few seconds if you're lucky enough o get that far. It does have a lot of free book downloads and you can use netflix and Hulu on it so if that's all you're after it's not bad. I was embarrassed when one of the people I bought it for showed me the tablet she got her nephews for 30 dollars less that had a camera, newer version of android, google play and ran twenty times better than this. If I was this company I'd be embarrassed to sell this and call it a tablet. Even my cell phone runs better.
on February 22, 2013
I purchase to tablets as gifts, the person had opened the gift and the product was red, would not take the charge. I immediatley emailed the co. and they told me i would have to contact manufacturer there was nothing they could do, i did that and they pretty much gave me the run around as well..... i was waiting for email info on how to return product and i have yet to recieve. I re-contacted this co. which i purchased the products from basically told me it is past 30 days and there is nothing i can do.....SO SAVE YOUR MONEY this company does not care about customer service nor whether they sell you a bad product. I would definely NOT reccommend this co for your purchase.....
on March 27, 2012
So far so good. I'm new to tablets but after reading some reviews I purchased this one. So far it has done what I wanted browsing, ebook downloading..The kids have downloaded some games. The clock on the front would never get the time right so I got rid of it( nothing major). Have looked at a few videos on U-tube they loaded fast. So overall with what I have done so far it is great.
on December 29, 2012
Strictly bought it for my son to play Angry Birds. No problem downloading the Amazon app, but it's a waste of money for Angry Birds. Only ones that work are Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio. Space and Star Wars do not. Could never set up email either. I have a Kindle Fire, NO COMPARISON!! The Fire is awesome and easy to operate, no glitches. Will be returning this one!!
on January 30, 2013
The tablet is pretty nice for the price I paid for, the touch is very responsive but the tablet lags a little bit, nothing major. When I received mine there was 1 dead pixel...
on December 11, 2012
I really like my Nextbook because I can do so many things with it. It takes all he trouble out of shopping also. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to have versitality.
on August 11, 2013
This is awesome for web surfing and checking email. It also is great for keeping up with friends and family on facebook and twitter.
on February 5, 2013
My grandchild loves this Netbook. Says it is her favorite Christmas gift! Her mother and we are all very pleased. Easy for her to use (she is 9).
on January 17, 2013
the Tablet is slow and it doesnt have cámara and it doesnt run google play i didnt like it

but the shipping was great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.