Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eFuture(TM) Grey Unisex Soft Wool Classic Braid Knit Infinity Warm Loop Scarf Hood +eFuture's nice Keyring
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on January 18, 2014
This scarf was really cheap, with free shipping, so I decided to buy it. When it arrived, I opened the package and the worst mildew smell started to fill the room. This scarf stank so bad, that I had to wash it in heavy softener, but it still has a slight mildew smell to it. The scarf is also smaller then expected. It feels like it is suffocating me. It should be labeled as a child's scarf. Even though the price was great, I wouldn't recommend buying it.
on January 3, 2014
I live in Minnesota with negative temperatures every day, and this scarf is so warm! I recommend it to anyone! Very pleased!
on January 16, 2014
I got the package and was pretty excited for a new scarf...but too bad for me because when I opened it, the product was extremely moist and it smelled of mildew. On some parts the color faded out. Ended up just throwing it away.
on August 29, 2015
PERFECT SIZE, GREAT VALUE! Infinity scarves can be tricky. Many hang around your neck like a necklace without cocooning your neck. This scarf is simple basic. WRAP around your neck TWICE, no fuss, just the right amount of bulk and it keeps your neck, chin and your ear lobes cozy and protected. Not sure if it is wool as it says but no complaints as it is soft and good weight.
on January 17, 2014
Well the fact that you called this scarf Unisex and also the fact that the company shipped two scarves of the same color, I thought
it can't hurt to show it to my husband and see what he thinks. (When and why I ordered two of the same color and kind is a great mystery to me). At first he said "No way", which knowing him it'll just be a few minutes that he will question his decision. Only a couple of minutes later, he thought about the next polar strike and said "You know, that might be just the thing to block the wind!" So I like mine and he likes his and it all worked out.
Sincerely,
Maddy
on February 2, 2014
This item is a huge disappointment. Not only is not dark grey which what I chosen, its very small. I thought it was for adult but it more for a small child...thanks god it only cost less then $5 dollars..
on January 22, 2014
I was terribly disappointed when, after several months of waiting, I received the scarf with a terrible chemical smell that might be hazardous to ones health. I don't recommend ordering wearable products from this company.
on February 21, 2014
It smelled terrible when it came, and it was a bit damp, but after you throw it in the washing machine, the smell goes away.
It was a bit too short too. If I had wrapped it around my neck twice, I would be suffocating myself.

So I wet it in the sink, and hung it over my towel rack. I let it dry overnight; the next day it had stretched out and was the perfect length. I bought this in black and grey and did this to both scarves. They're perfect now :)

The scarf is well worth it especially since this is $4.
on February 21, 2014

The scarf is well worth it especially since this is $4.
on January 20, 2014
I was leery of this purchase since it was so inexpensive. It did take the whole estimated 3 weeks to arrive and it smelled weird (musty maybe?) when I opened it. I washed it and hung it to dry and it is very nice! The weave isn't coming apart with loose ends and it looks decently made. It is also a good length for looping and is warm. I got the gray and it is a medium gray color.