Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on August 23, 2014
This is better than what I had originally. The velvet color does transfer a bit to lighter colored scarves and it is difficult to get out. The holes are big enough to hold thick scarves. Stacking light scarves together in the same hole is a space saver in my closet.
on June 5, 2014
These are great. Well made and very helpful in organizing my scarves. I will be buying more to help organize all those beautiful scarves I have been buying at Amazon!!!
on May 5, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my sister and ordered one for me too.
It was perfect for her and all her scarves. She loved it.
on May 13, 2014
These are so handy! great price as well but I could of just bought it at a dollar store here. Took way too long to get here
on March 28, 2014
This scarf holder is fabulous! I love the velvet fabric and the hanger hook. It is a great accessory and a terrific buy!
on July 3, 2014
Bought two of these, gifted one. Soft velvet touch, holes aren't large but sufficient. I feel like there is a "That's what she said" joke in there somewhere...
on May 6, 2014
Such a cute hanger. My scarves look so good on it and the felt material is really nice. So worth it.
on May 2, 2014
My granddaughter just love it and the price was very good and it takes up little room in her closet
on June 9, 2014
Not to bulky. It can hold a lot of scarfs as expected. And you don't worry if it well snag one of then since it is softly lined with velvety material.
on June 17, 2014
It took a little longer than expected to receive, but it was worth the wait. It stores all of my scarves in a more compact manner than I had them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.