eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan
Try the Budget Friendly Meal Plan FREE for 14 days.Each week you’ll receive seven new, affordable dinner ideas including entrées and sides. Our food experts create easy, healthy recipes your family will love. Simply choose the recipes you want and our mobile app creates a personalized shopping list saving you time and money.
eMeals, the largest online meal planning service in America, offers 15+ different food styles to choose from, solving the daily question of “What’s for dinner?” Whether you’re looking to save time, eat healthier or control your budget, we have a weekly plan to fit your busy lifestyle.
The eMeals Budget Friendly Meal Plan features a mix of fast, fresh favorites with classic one-dish meals designed to maximize your budget without cutting corners on flavor. The average family using eMeals can save up to $1,000 a year on their grocery bill.
An eMeals subscription includes:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich & higher
- iOS 8.0 & higher
- Internet Explorer 9 & higher
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it in Your Memberships and Subscriptions. At the time of renewal we will charge your selected payment method or another eligible payment method we have on file for you.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at any time with no early termination fees. New subscribers are entitled to a full refund within 7 days after purchase for subscriptions that are longer than 1 month. Cancellation outside of the refund window will result in auto-renewal being turned off: you will have access through the end of your last paid billing period and will not be billed again.
- For subscriptions with a billing period of 6 months or greater, or where legally required, Amazon will notify you when the subscription is set to renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before you are charged again by going to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- For subscriptions that offer a free trial or introductory offer, customers are eligible for only 1 such free trial or introductory offer for any single subscription.
- Customers can always access payment details and invoices in Your Digital Orders.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the app is practically impossible to use. I spent twice as long at the grocery store because every time I went to look at my grocery list, I had to unlock my phone screen. It doesn't seem like such a bad thing, but after doing it 50 times, I was ready to scream. There is also no customization in the app, so I was scrolling up and down all day. Also, frankly, I like my meal planning and grocery list app, I don't want to stop using it; I spent years finding the right one!
There is a way to share the menus, which gives you a link to an actual bonafide web page. I found that so much more user-friendly than the app, but you have to share it into another service (email, facebook etc.) and then copy and paste the link from there.
That issue already had me thinking that this brand has to strong-arm their customers into staying with them (why not just let me use your recipe and share it into my favorite app, just because I want menus doesn't mean I have the same meal planning or shopping system as everyone else who wants easy meals), and the difficulties I see here from people canceling confirms that. I'm so glad I never got beyond the free trial.
The emails state that "If you prefer not to receive this email, you can update your preferences by logging into the eMeals website", yet there's no apparent location to update your email preferences on the website. I've clicked on almost every link (even the nested pages in the "Help" section) and found no option to edit the email preferences. I would like to do everyone a "solid" and warn them to stay away from emeals! Stay away!
Worse is you have to call to cancel, and I was on hold 12:14 just to reach a representative to cancel. This tells me that they are either hoping you will just give up and not cancel, or have barely anyone in customer service. Then, when you wait over ten minutes to cancel, they sit there and try to upsale and keep you as a customer.
Bottom line, you can do the meal planning way cheaper and save yourself $60 a year and still have healthy, convenient meals.