eMeals, the largest online meal planning service in America, offers 15+ different food styles to choose from, solving the daily question of “What’s for dinner?” Whether you’re looking to save time, eat healthier, control your budget, lose weight or just get your family around the dinner table, we have a weekly plan to fit your busy lifestyle.
The eMeals Slow Cooker Plan is perfect for today’s on-the-go parents and working professionals. Choose just the right meals, ranging from quick prep to kid-friendly to deliciously healthy, to fit your busy schedule.
An eMeals subscription includes:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich & higher
- iOS 8.0 & higher
- Internet Explorer 9 & higher
- Your subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel it in Your Memberships and Subscriptions. At the time of renewal we will charge your selected payment method or another eligible payment method we have on file for you.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at any time with no early termination fees. New subscribers are entitled to a full refund within 7 days after purchase for subscriptions that are longer than 1 month. Cancellation outside of the refund window will result in auto-renewal being turned off: you will have access through the end of your last paid billing period and will not be billed again.
- For subscriptions with a billing period of 6 months or greater, or where legally required, Amazon will notify you when the subscription is set to renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before you are charged again by going to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- For subscriptions that offer a free trial or introductory offer, customers are eligible for only 1 such free trial or introductory offer for any single subscription.
- Customers can always access payment details and invoices in Your Digital Orders.