Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Kids Starter Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on January 3, 2014
My 7 year old son just started piano lessons and so this was the perfect gift from Santa. There's a CD that comes along with it and teaches you each step of the way. We haven't gone through all of the lessons yet, but when I tell him it's time to practice, he comes running. The keys are just perfect for his little fingers. I suspect as we move further along in the lessons, he'll enjoy it even more.
on August 12, 2012
I ordered this for my six year old granddaughter with fingers crossed, hoping that it would be more than hype. Grandpa scored big on this one! Her immediate reaction was to bring it to the dinner table, bring it to bed, and she wanted to take it in the bathtub (NOT!). As time has gone on she is getting into the lessons more than just fooling around with the novelty of making "fun sounds". All in all a great purchase. Kudos to Amazon for their great service and to the company that produced this super device.
on February 21, 2016
Everything described. My only negative criticism lies in the provided instruction manual. The instructions, especially regarding settings/changing settings, have a little to be desired. As far as the function of the keyboard, my critique is all positive. The sound is full and beautiful. All the different tones and rhythms provide endless combinations for the curious and experimental young (and old) minds. Great keyboard!!! The unit is light and easily mobile even for the intended little hands.
on January 9, 2016
Bought this for my 9 year old son and he's having a lot of fun with it. Sounds really good and has a lot of great features. Pleased with the purchase.
on May 23, 2016
I. love it for my granddaughter who is driving her mother to drink with her renditions.
on January 7, 2015
We bought this as a gift for our grandson to encourage him to take an interest in music at an early age. Music & Arts are so important for a child that we felt this would be a great starter piano for him. When it arrived, my husband tried it out. It's not a toy, yet not quite an actual piano, but it's very nice for the money. My husband said he wanted one (lol). Great value for the price. We're impressed.
on November 20, 2014
The dimensions listed on Amazon are incorrect. It is Actually 26" L NOT 35" L, Big Error! I had to repurchase the keyboard stand so that it would fit this keyboard. Please correct this for future customers! I have not had time yet to check out the quality of this keyboard, as it is a gift for my granddaughter, but I'm trusting it is just what it says it is.
on December 27, 2014
I bought this for my 10 yr old daughter for Christmas and she loves it! Very simple to follow teaching techniques and video. She is able to follow along with the instructions and enjoys using all of the added options on the keyboard. Seems to be well made and came with all of the listed items. Very pleased with my purchase!
on February 4, 2016
Our four year old is LOVING this Piano Starter Pack! The instructions are easy to follow along and entertaining. She has been practicing for a couple weeks and hasn't gotten bored. The quality is excellent. I definitely recommend this product.
on February 27, 2015
I bought this for my son for Christmas and I wish I never had! It was used ( even though I checked again after I had received it & it had said NEW!) it was dirty, and broke within a week! It was cheaply made and I was very disappointed!!