Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ePhoto 10' X 12' Video Photography Studio Chroma Key Chromakey Green Screen Cotton Muslin Backdrop Seamless and Background Supporting System Kit with Carrying Case
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on November 19, 2013
This is actually a really great green screen, especially for the price. As far as the wrinkles and creases that it will have when it arrives, just set it up on the frame and then use water in a spray bottle to lightly spray the wrinkles away. The water mist will make the material become taught on the frame. This is the same trick that painters use when they stretch a canvas on stretcher bars (frame) and want to make the canvas taught. Remember to buy clamps, because you will need them to attach the screen to the frame.
on January 18, 2013
Perfect for my 11 y.o. budding filmmaker's needs. He's have fun learning the ins and outs of using a green screen. Relatively easy to assemble, but no clips were included to pull wrinkles out. We learned by trial and error that the screen needs to be pulled taut.
on August 20, 2016
I've had this green screen for six months. The stand is excellent quality, medium duty, sturdy, and easy to erect. It is very portable and has its own bag for the stand and a pouch for the screen cloth. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to erect using a small step ladder. I rated this 4 as my only complaint on the green screen is it's really too light duty cloth as other reviewers have noted. I added a large black HD cloth behind the green screen to keep the color shading exactly the same, otherwise lighting from windows behind can vary the shading of the screen, thus making videos unusable during editing. Even several black bedsheets would probably work OK. I do iron the cloth after folding it for storage for safety sake. But some reviewers indicate it will work OK without too many creases.
on April 8, 2014
I thought this screen was great for the price. As others suggested I bought clips to go with it. Everything fits easily in the carry case. Even with wrinkles I didn't have a problem with Chroma keying. I did so a little steam action but it always has wrinkles because I fold it up when I'm done. So far I have used this for a few videos and they look great.
on October 27, 2014
The fabric is VERY thin. I set it up outdoors and I could see everything behind it, like looking through green pantyhose.
The canvas bag that is included ripped at the seam during transit.
The stands and cross brace are nothing special, but they get the job done.
Overall, the screen is usable but requires being able to control the light behind it. I wouldn't want to use it on location.
on April 2, 2012
I have been doing blue screen and green screen in the past as a wannabee video producer (long time ago), and was never pleased with the results.
This set up is just awesome. Simple, very effective, and even in lousy light works great.

Definitely would recommend this.
on January 27, 2015
This has been great for my son! The stand and the fabric are really nice. Stand is very light weight so it's easy to move around. Green screen is nice anday long so the video doesn't stop at the floor. My son has been very creative and made lots of really cool videos with this. Comes with a nice carrying case, too. Highly recommended.
on December 15, 2014
Perfect, for the price. If you green screen using any Adobe product remember to add selective color, adjust your greens with all +100 settings except for magenta which should be set at -100. Keep duplicating this effect a couple times and all the wrinkles will disappear from your screen and it will be perfectly green throughout.
on April 24, 2015
this is a huge green screen and the stand is easy to set up. My sons use it for making videos for school and for fun and really get good results with it. I like that it folds up and stores in a small space.
on July 10, 2016
It looks good in the photo but the muslin is really cheap like a cotton bed sheet and very wrinkly. Super hard to get the wrinkles out. The stand is fine so we bought a vinyl green screen from Cowboy Studio that is much better.