Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Video Photography Studio light Lighting 2275 Watt Digital Photography Studio Video Light Chromakey Chroma Key Continuous Softbox Light Lighting Kit Hair light BOOM Stand Kit Set with Carrying Case - 2 Light stands, 2 Softboxes, 1 Boom Kit by ePhoto VL9026SB
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 x 45w light bulbs 5500K/ 1 x 60W perfect daylight bulb 5500K
- 2 x 6.5 ft tripods/ 1 x Boom Stand
- 1 x Boom Arm with grip/ 2 x Light Heads
- 2 x 22"x28" softboxes / 1 x 16"x16" Softbox & light adapter
- 1 x light weight Sandbag/1 x Deluxe Carrying Case(Case maybe different than the picture)
This is a professional digital fluorescent Video Photography compact studio kit that gives you over 2500 watts output This kit comes two LARGE softboxes for your lights and one 16"x16" easy softbox for you hair. You could you two 5 light heads as your main light and the 65W as your fill light or hair light. Light output is adjustable with 5 light outputs. You could use them in the studio photography or ideography as well as on location projects. This lighting kit is the most affordable kit on the market today. IT is compatible with any camera on the market today like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus and more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The soft boxes are held in place by individual thin metal rods. If you are going to travel 1x and can deal with the pain of having to line them up or never travel then the lights are an OK deal.
I dread having to travel with this setup and I am now at a point where I need to travel so I am on here looking for a new setup and noticed these and decided to write a review.
I never used the overhead light as it always seemed to want to tip, but I do use the two box sets. They weight seems to continually weight them down after first moving them and you have to adjust them a few times for them to stay in place after adjusting the height.
They served me well in the beginning but not really for what I needed. I bought this because it came with the travel bag so I was expecting to be able to travel.
If you are just starting out and can NOT afford a better set then get them, the electrical part has stood since June 6 2011 as well as the bulbs. My only issues are the the supports, the over head, and the lack of breaking down easily.