Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on August 23, 2011
This is great for using as a camping shower. Tie your solar shower between two trees or hang off your vehicle...and voila! you have a nice private shower in the outdoors! Both the top and bottom are open so you can have water flow in and out easily!
I was skeptical about it being too flimsy from other reviews, but if you utilize the flaps on the bottom and put rocks or wood on top them,this makes it very stable...even when unzipped.
I put my camping chair just outside the zipper for my towel and clothes and stood on a step my husband built me to keep my feet clean.
In the wind i would recommend just having someone stand outside to make sure you don't blow over!
Other than that it is perfect for saving space while your camping!
Another idea would be for a camping toilet...I will report back if I try it!
-from a woman who rides dirtbikes and loves camping!
on September 23, 2010
To date, September 2010, I've been a portrait photographer for 7 years. During all that time my biggest issue had always been that my models/clients never had a suitable place to change their outfits when doing on location photoshoots.

This product is the simplest, most portable solution I have found to date. It's tall enough for most people to be in, offers ample room for changing and is fairly simple to open and close.

Main suggestion to supplier is to provide better instructions on closing the unit down.

If you're looking for a relatively cheap solution to provide a changing room for your models this is the way to go.
on April 12, 2017
Comes in handy for wardrobe change-outs on location. Not the most durable, but can easily fit into your bag for on the go portability. I noticed the bottom beginning to fray on mine after a few shoots. Still works great as intended, and lightweight. One of the more affordable pop up tent solutions. Nice to have an open top where some others are closed.
on October 8, 2014
Purchased this for a flea market we were attending (selling vintage clothing). Extremely easy to set up and get into, folds down flat in a few seconds when not in use. The top has an opening that lets light in and the zipper zips open and closed with relative ease. If you had someone to help hold it, it makes the getting in and out of a lot easier. Quality seems ok, no holes or anything - will have to see how it will hold up over several uses.

We were the only booth that had a mobile changing room and it certainly helped boost our sales. Customers were very surprised that we had a mobile changing room

Only drawback is that it's very light, even with weights on it, it can be blown over very easily. We ended up having someone hold up the changing room while it was being used (Obviously, this won't be an issue if used indoors).

Overall a very clever design and we were glad that we bought it for the show.

Oh, it was a bit tricky the first time to fold it back to the original circle shape, had to watch a few youtube videos a few times to figure it out.
on August 15, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for when I ordered it. I shoot a lot of high school senior photo sessions outdoors, and there are either no clean restrooms to change outfits, or no restrooms at all. This pops up and I put it up against my truck with the door open. I have a parent hold it on the other side so it doesn't blow over from that way. It has plenty of room inside, and I haven't yet had anyone comment that it doesn't have a floor. If that's bothersome, throw down a sheet from the dollar store.

Excellent purchase, and I will definitely be buying again so I have a backup should anything happen to this one.

Edited: Seriously, this thing is not that hard to fold back up. You probably can't do it perfectly on the first try, so practice beforehand. I don't even use the case, I use photography clamps, about $1 a piece. Also, yes, it would be a bit flimsy if I didn't prop it up against my truck, but good sandbags and someone holding one of the corners will help with that. It is COMPLETELY black, you cannot see into it at all. Love it.
on June 28, 2014
Great pop-up fitting room. We needed something and this was a great cheap option. It works! Thats the best part.

Into Specifics:
Do Not expect this to be strong, its not.
Do Not expect this to stand up perfectly straight, it won't.
Do Not expect military grade nylon canvas, its cheap material.

You Can expect it to work as a fitting room.
You Can expect the zipper to hold.
You Can expect the material to resist ripping.
You Can expect it to be dark inside (have a light overhead).

This folds down into a nice portable circle and pops right up when you need it. For the price I think you get exactly what you pay for and maybe a little more. I was not expecting it to still hold up, but its still working like new.
on November 1, 2015
This has REALLY helped with my photo shoots as sometimes my clients like to change outfits and we are in the middle of nowhere. Of course, they can change in their vehicles but it's more convenient when you're able to stand up and change. My clients really love this and I'm glad I bought it. I highly recommend it!
on July 2, 2014
I have so far only set mine up inside, but it stands firm enough and I haven't had it fall over even with the zipper undone. The hardest part is closing it up, and while there are no instructions, as has been pointed out numerous times, they have provided a video on Youtube. I found it at the top of a search by typing in "closing dc1900 change room." No period or quotes, of course. It takes a bit to get used to, but is relatively easy, although mine would try "caving in" on one side early, so I had to make sure it didn't as I was closing it so it would collapse properly.
There are bags on three sides at the bottom to keep it in one place, but I haven't test that part yet as I haven't had it outside. The pouches are big enough that I'd lay some rocks or something on them, and there is no roof so don't expect it to prevent rain.
on March 31, 2011
Excellent value for the money. It is roomy, weighs very little, and sets up in seconds. As other reviewers have noted, it did not come with instructions. I viewed the YouTube link someone posted and practiced with it for about fifteen minutes. That link should be included with every order.

I have found that it collapses much easier when folded in a certain order, so I marked the panels with small pieces of colored tape. I can now collapse it first try every time in less than fifteen seconds.

It has an open top and bottom, which is great for ventilation and space. If the ground is rough you can cover it with a towel. There are three sandbag flaps (sides and back). The flaps have little pockets so you can put small weights inside them, or just pile on top. I'm planning on adding grommets to the flaps which would allow for tent stakes.

I've used this so far on two location shoots, and the clients were very thankful. Making clients change wardrobe behind bushes and parked cars just doesn't make sense when inexpensive products like this are available.
on June 27, 2013
I just purchased this changing room and took it out for a portrait session. It worked wonderfully. I created a mini dressing room for my young client with a small chair and one of my background stands as a clothes rack. Worked like a charm and my client loved it. The changing room leans a little if you don't get it just right. I think I'll go to Wal-Mart and buy some 5 or 10 lb weights to put in the pouches to keep the changing room stable.

Closing the changing room is super easy once you watch this short video (http://youtu.be/Nv3EFHPNH1E). If you do what she does the thing will just fold down right back into a circle so you can put it back in the case.

I have another shoot in Uptown Charlotte tomorrow and I can't wait to break this out again.