- Save 6% on one eSUN PETG 1.75mm Solid Blue filament automatically when you also purchase eSUN 1.75mm Cleaning Filament offered by INTSERVO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on one eSUN PETG 1.75mm Solid Gray filament automatically when you also purchase eSUN 1.75mm Cleaning Filament offered by INTSERVO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ALL items offered by INTSERVO when you purchase 4 or more using code VOLDISC5. Click seller to see entire catalogs (PLA/PLA PRO/ABS/PETG/PVA/HIPS/CLEANING/BRONZE/eCOPPER/eALUFILL/eSTEEL/ePC/ePA/ePA-CF/eFlex TPU/eLastic TPE). Enter code VOLDISC5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iSUN 3D eMate PolyMorph Based Printing Pen with purchase of any products offered by INTSERVO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.18 shipping
eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG White Filament 1kg (2.2lb), PETG 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm Solid Opaque White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Material||PETG (Polyethylene Terephtalate Glycol-modified)|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters millimeters|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item eSUN 3D 1.75mm PETG White Filament 1kg (2.2lb), PETG 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm Solid Opaque White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||INTSERVO||INTSERVO||INTSERVO||INTSERVO||INTSERVO||Micro Center|
|Color||—||Solid Opaque Gray||white||purple||Black||Translucent Magenta|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs||2.2 lbs|
|Material Type||PETG (Polyethylene Terephtalate Glycol-modified)||PETG||petg||petg||PLA||PETG (Polyethylene Terephtalate Glycol-modified)|
eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PETG
Extrusion Temperature Range: 230 Celsius to 250 Celsius
Plate temperature: 80~90_ or without heated
Printing speed: 30~60mm/s
Moving speed: 30~60mm/s
Advantages of PETG: PETG is an excellent material which combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS. Odorless; Little shrinkage rate; hydrophobicity (Will not absorb water and as such clog the extruders); Outstanding toughness and high impact strength; Good liquidity (flows smoothly); High mechanical strength and excellent flexibility; Good glossy finish;
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I decided to give it a try. Now my hot end has a PFE tube in it so I had to be careful about going about 250-260c on my hotend. This was the material I ended up on.
BAM! 2 Day amazon prime and after a few prints here are my thoughts.
THE BEST! Ive printed with ABS and I hate it. I do not have an enclosure and the fumes where so bad I think it was making my Dog sick. I have not had a failed print. I love this stuff and I will print in PETG on this printer more often if not all the time. The price is nominal compared to PLA and man the quality that comes out is spot on, and strong! If you want to try different materials PLEASE try this but not if you dont have an all metal hotend please shy away from 250c plus temps. Works also on my ANET A8 and Tronxy X3. Note: PETG is FDA approved for direct food contact :) Thats a plus.
SPECS: Printed on a Creality CR-10, Mirror Bed at 70c with a thin layer of standard glue stick and a hot end of 245c. No enclosure and pretty much everything else is stock. I've included a shot of a live print with Octoprint. I did try to print with NO glue stick and that was the only fail.
I have been very impressed with multiple different spools of eSUN filament I have used, mostly PLA Pro, and will probably give their PETG another shot, but it has definitely left a sour taste in my mouth after this experience.
* It is labeled on both sides of the reel.
* The label has temperature range printed
* The label has batch number, which is nice for tracking problems
* Reel is clear so you can tell the color and how much is remaining
This PETG filament has been a disappointment, however. It flows too freely even at 220 degrees but it does not stick together well at lower temperature. I probably need to play with different parameters.
EDIT: I'm about 1/4th through the spool and found that it is tangled VERY badly, to the point the extruder cannot pull anymore.