eSynic 2Pcs PCI-E USB 3.0 Cable Express 16x to 1x Extender Riser Card PCIE Riser with 60cm Extension Cable and 15Pin SATA to 4Pin Power Cable for PC Desktop ETH Bitcoin Mining
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Faster】60cm USB 3.0 Cable Will provide a High Quality and Fast Speed.
- 【Stable and Secure】Powered by 3x FP solid capacitors，It Will Be More Stable and Secure.
- 【More Compatibility】Compatible with 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x PCI-E Slot of the Motherboard.
- 【Gold-plated Connector】Gold-plated Contacts for Flawless Connectivity and a Long Lifespan, Soft Wire, Easy Alignment, Just Put Where You Want to Put.
- 【Plug and Play】4 Holes For Attaching the Riser Card to your Rig. No Driver Needed, Install in Seconds.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2pcs PCI-E 16x to 1x Extender Powered Riser Adapter Card
- Using 60cm USB 3.0 cable as extender cable, premium quality and super speed.
- No driver needed.
- Dedicated for bitcoin mining.
- Wire is Really Soft, Easy Alignment, Just Put Where You Want to Put.
The Device Connection Details
- With SATA 15pin Male to 4pin power cable, more powerful, and reduce the burden of the motherboard.
- Gold plated contacts for better connectivity and long life.
- Compatible with 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x PCI-E slot of the motherboard.
- With side clip to fasten other card.
Stable and Secure
- With 3x FP solid capacitors, making graphics power supply more stable and secure.
- Board size：13cm x 4.5cm x 1.8cm.
Every Part of the Device
- 2 x PCI-E 16X adapter
- 2 x PCI-E 1X riser board
- 2 x USB 3.0 cable
- 2 x SATA 15 Pin-4Pin power cable
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It's like a press-lock. the other type is incert than force something to slide over... it's really hard to do in a tight space.