We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- 1XL=Size 13/14, 2XL=Size 15/16, 3XL=Size 17/18. Please select your size according to the measurements below for a comfortable fit.
- Bust: (1XL)36-39 inches (2XL)38-41 inches (3XL)40-43 inches (4XL)42-45 inches (5XL)44-47 inches
- Length: (1XL)44.5 inches (2XL)45 inches (3XL)45.5 inches (4XL)46 inches (5XL)46.5 inches
- Hip: (1XL)50 inches (2XL)52 inches (3XL)54 inches (4XL)56 inches (5XL)58 inches
- Made in the USA.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
This plus size sun dress features a flattering scoop neck. Women's clothing features an empire waist with center string ribbon detail. Slightly puffed cap sleeves. Skirt falls below the knee. Available in 1XL=Size 13/14, 2XL=Size 15/16, 3XL=Size 17/18.
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.4 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00LAQKQA2
- Item model number: L20140624A_PNK-0005
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 26, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My dress arrived- and is about 2 sizes too small- keep in mind that I am a true and comfortably-fit size 20, or 2-3x, 40 DD bust. (mihgt be TMI- but I think it is pertinent info to share with the ladies as they purchase this dress.)
I chose a 4x- but this 4x is about a 16.
HOWEVER- it's the cutest dress. Well-made, and LINED- which, with a white dress, may be hard to find but is essential.
So- the answer? I am losing weight anyway. By summer- it will be perfect, so I kept it.
This is a junior kind of size, and not a true plus size dress. Be mindful when ordering.
Only downside is that while this is indeed lined, I would only recommend wearing white undergarments with this dress. I could definitely see color through some parts, even through the lining under my bathroom light. (I can't imagine what it would look like in the sun.)
I usually wear am 18/20, and carry more weight in my hips/thighs than waist, so the 4x (I know, right?!) worked really well.
Looking forward to donning some silver sandals, and jewelry for a summer look. I would get this in other colors for sure.
(on a side note, I think a fair price would be closer to $30)
I would buy this in different colors for a fun summer dress, or for parties where you just want something pretty and simple.