Installation and Compatibility:
Designed for easy installation, the Power Kit is compatible with most 26-inch wheel mountain or comfort style bicycles (Please note: the kit cannot be fitted on bikes with a rear suspension swingarm). The drive wheel is spaced for a standard 7-speed freewheel that is common on many bikes today. If the bike that you are planning on converting has something other then a 7-speed freewheel, the kit may still be fitted. However, Currie strongly recommends that the conversion be made by an authorized Currie Dealer.
- Motor: 450-watt DC Earth Magnet Motor
- Battery: EV Rated SLA Type, Rear Rack Mounted, 24V/10Ah Pack consisting of two 12-volt/10Ah Valve Regulated, Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Batteries
- Charge System: UL Listed Currie Smart Charger with LED Status Display
- Controller: Currie Electro-Drive(R) 24-Volt Fully Potted with Power Gauge Function
- Top Speed: 15+ miles per hour/24 kilometers per hour (rider weight, rider input, and terrain contingent)
- Range: 10 to 15+ miles/16 to 24 kilometers with normal pedaling (rider weight, rider input, and terrain contingent). Add an optional second battery pack to double the range.
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive System combines with the drive train system from your standard bike to get hybrid power.
- Wheels: Alloy 26 by 1.75" Rim: Suitable for Mounting 26x1.5" to 26x2.125" Tire, Inner Tube and Rim Strip from your Original Bike; Hub: will Accept 7-Speed Freewheel from your Original Bike; Hub Spacing 135mm OLN (Standard 7-Speed)
- User Controls: Power On/Off Switch on Back of Rack; Easy Access Charger Port in Removable Battery Pack (Can Charge On or Off the Bike), Twist Thumb Throttle with TAG (Twist and Go) Function and Battery Gauge Indicator for Mounting on Handlebar
- Battery: life 200 cycles
- Rider Age and Weight Limit: young adult (13+) to adult/do not exceed 240 pounds/109 kilograms
- Charge Time: 6 to 8 hours