Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno
asked by diana snodgrass on January 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
No problem w/amazon acct. I bought 1st roku a few months ago for older 720p TV in LR. Liked it so much bought XPS2 w/game control for new 40 inch smart tv already w/widgets & some channels. Just registered 2nd roku w/prime & got another $5 credit towards movies. I would say go ahead & get the 2nd one just for convenience & enjoy.
Hoofprints answered on January 10, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's very easy to move Roku to different TV's but am wondering if you have amazon prime can you hook up both Roku's to your amazon prime account? If so will definately order a second. If not figure it's not worth the extra cost for a second prime membership since it is really easy to move from room to room.
Mike answered on January 9, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, easy to move, I've been doing this for a month, but decided to order a second Roku.
Yarii (cat mom) answered on January 5, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The only thing regarding the Amazon account is that you will not be able to play a movie/tv show on both Rokus simultaneously like you can with Netflix which allows several connections to the same account at the same time.
R. Diamond answered on January 10, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
size of a hockey puck.... probably weighs less than an hockey puck. People travel with them all the time.
R. Diamond answered on January 4, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Feb 7, 2014, 5:34:57 PM PST]

A
How to move a ROKU to another TV
Coco answered on December 2, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product