Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Led Zeppelin forum

The easter eggs on "How the west was won" DVD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 14, 2008, 9:26:59 AM PDT
Does anybody knows how to access this easter eggs on this DVD? I accidentally notice this tracks, and I forgot what I did to play this songs...in the DVD-2 I remember that had a studio version of "Stairway to heaven" while the band come into his 747 Boing, also the other track is a Live performance of a music, were Page uses a white pants and black coat. Seems this tracks is on the end of every title, but you cant acess this tracks by the menu. If anyone knows what i´m talking about and see this too, please let me know how to get acess...thank you!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2008, 8:43:19 AM PST
anubus says:
try eeggs.com

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2008, 9:35:53 AM PST
Thanks man! But these easter eggs are not listed in this site. fortunately, some weeks ago, I remember how to access theese, so I will submit them on the site you mentioned. There are three easter eggs actually.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Led Zeppelin forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 14, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin by Robert Plant (DVD - 2003)
4.6 out of 5 stars (868)