- File Size: 16249 KB
- Print Length: 332 pages
- Publisher: Theme Park Press (August 13, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01KE4ZPNS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,400 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$17.95|
Save $7.96 (44%)
The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2017 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 332 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
What makes this book stand out is it's accuracy & logical conclusions.
Want to know when & when not to take advantage of EMH- concisely explained.
Current chart of expected wait times- right here.
Honest reviews for food- not only quality but value as well, with great tips to enjoy these restaurants to the fullest.
And... the famous maps with the best touring strategies (wish maps were larger so I just printed them off easyWDW's site).
Any updates will be available thru the free bonus Kindle version (which you don't need Kindle to access, there are free apps).
One thing I wished to see in the book were EasyWDW's great RopeDrop diagrams. I think those are extremely useful to help people understand the layouts and traffic flows. Maybe they can be added at some point.
Thankfully I found Biernbaum's Disney Guide and that was a little easier for me to see (and in color). Together, they make a good pair of books...just wish I could have had one resource.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Theme Parks
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Tourist Destinations & Museums
- Books > Travel > United States > South > East South Central
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Amusement & Theme Parks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > United States > Regions > South > East South Central