Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ebXML: The Technical Reports Paperback – February 28, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
- Official ebXML development guidelines, straight from the standard's creators
- Business process analysis and e-commerce patterns
- Catalog of common business processes
- Core component overview, discovery, and analysis
- Document assembly and context rules
- Technical architecture risk assessment
- Using UDDI to find ebXML Registry/Repository
The first and only one-stop reference to the official ebXML technical reports and white papers: the latest ebXML implementer's guidelines!
The essential companion to the official ebXML standards from OASIS and the United Nations/CEFACT, ebXML: The Technical Reports gives developers authoritative technical guidelines for implementing ebXML-based systems and applications. Personally selected by leading Internet and Web developer Aaron E. Walsh, here is a "must have" source of ebXML technical information for every serious electronic business (eBusiness) and business-to-business (B2B) professional. ebXML: The Technical Reports presents 17 crucial ebXML technical reports and white papers in their entirety, including:
- Business Process and Business Information Analysis Overview v.1.0Goals, collaboration techniques, modeling, analysis processes, and moreincluding official worksheets and tools
- Business Process Analysis Worksheets and Guidelines v.1.0Design, worksheet-based analysis, business-process identification, discovery, and elaboration; business transactions, and business-information descriptions
- E-Commerce Patterns v.1.0Contract formation and automated contract negotiation
- Catalog of Common Business Processes v.1.0Common and industry-specific business processes, with cross-references and use cases
- Core Component Overview v.1.0Naming conventions, core component dictionary, context, reusability, document assembly, structure, and more
- Core Component Discovery and Analysis v1.04Discovering existing or new business processes and core components, and harmonization analysis with examples
- Plus Context and Re-Usability of Core Components, Guide to the Core Components Dictionary, Technical Architecture Risk Assessment, Using UDDI to Find ebXML Registry/Repository, ebXML Registry Security Proposal, and more!
ebXML: The Technical Reports will help you avoid reinventing the wheel, save you time, and help you make sure you're on the same page with all your business partners. If you want to use ebXML to streamline your trading relationships across the Internet, this book will be absolutely crucial to your success.
About the Author
AARON E. WALSH is Chairman of Mantis Development Corporation, a development firm specializing in advanced multimedia and network technologies. An active member of the Internet standards community, Walsh is Chairman of the Web3D Consortium's Universal Media technical working group, Chairman of the Web3D-MPEG group responsible for the convergence of Web3D and Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) technology, Co-chair of the Web3D Intellectual Property Rights group, and Web3D Liaison to MPEG and the World Wide Web Consortium. Walsh's Prentice Hall PTR books include Core Web3D, XHTML Example by Example, Java 3D API Jump-Start, and MPEG-4 Jump-Start. He is also editor of ebXML: The Technical Specifications, the companion book to this title.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|