Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ebXML: The Technical Specifications Paperback – January 18, 2002
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
The first one-stop ebXML tech spec reference!
- The official ebXML 1.0 standard from OASIS and the United Nations*
- Technical requirements, architecture, business process schema, registry information model and services, collaboration protocols, and messaging services
- Complete ebXML glossary
Electronic Business Extensible Markup Language (ebXML) will be at the heart of tomorrow's most important electronic business (eBusiness) and business-to-business (B2B) systemsstreamlining trading relationships, simplifying cross-enterprise communication, and making it possible to extend any business process across any supply or demand chain. ebXML: The Technical Specifications is the authoritative one-stop technical reference to the ebXML 1.0 standard, a must-have for every serious eBusiness and B2B developer. It presents the entire suite of official technical specifications that make up ebXML standard developed by OASIS (Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards) and the United Nations. Coverage includes:
- ebXML Requirements v1.06an overview of ebXML's role, requirements, and goals
- ebXML Technical Architecture v1.04system overview, modeling methodology, functional phases, infrastructure, security, and conformance
- ebXML Business Process Specification Schema v1.01a framework for supporting transaction-based collaborations
- ebXML Registry Information Model v1.0a stable, persistent store for information submitted by business partners
- ebXML Registry Services Specification v1.0interaction protocols, message definitions, XML schema, and interfaces to registry services
- ebXML CollaborationProtocol Profile and Agreement Specification v1.0-ensuring interoperability between organizations using diverse software or third-party intermediaries
- ebXML Message Service Specification v1.0a communications-protocol neutral method for message exchange
Get ahead of the curve with ebXMLand get resultswith ebXML: The Technical Specifications.
About the Author
AARON WALSH is Chairman of Mantis Development Corporation, a development firm specializing in advanced multimedia and network technologies. An active member of the Internet standards community, Walsh is Chairman of the Web3D Consortium's Universal Media technical working group, Chairman of the Web3D-MPEG group responsible for the convergence of Web3D and Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG) technology, Co-chair of the Web3D Intellectual Property Rights group, and Web3D Liaison to MPEG and the World Wide Web Consortium. An international best-selling technology writer, he is the author of Core Web3D, XHTML Example by Example, Java 3D API Jump-Start, MPEG-4 Jump-Start, and ebXML: The Technical Reports (Prentice Hall PTR).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|