Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "ecoFlex Litter Loo, Litter Box Cover/End Table" and save 58% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ecoFlex Litter Loo, Litter Box Cover/End Table
- Made from ecoFLEX, the Litter Loo will never absorb any moisture! If you cat “misses”, it will never soak into the product! Simply wipe away
- Doubles as a functional end table and enclosed pet house, Resistant to moisture, warping, cracking, splitting
- Easy-to-clean, pet urine simply rinses off and doesn’t soak in, No Tools Required
- Available in Espresso and Russet
- Exterior (in) : 23.6 (L) x 18.5 (W) x 22.0 (H); Interior (in): 21.1 (L) x 17.1 (W) x 20.5 (H); Door (in): 7.9 (W) x 7.9 (H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
ecoFLEX Litter Loo
Available in two sizes.
ecoFLEX Litter Loo
Available in four colors.
Antique White, Grey, Espresso Black and Russet Brown.
Made of ecoFLEX
Made from a non-toxic blend of recycled plastic and reclaimed wood.
Easy to assemble.
No tools required.
- Houses standard Litter Boxes (not included)
- Sealed floor to prevent leaks onto our floor.
- Flip down front for easy access.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Also available in Jumbo size for self-cleaning litter box.
Made of ecoFLEX.
Non-toxic composite material that will outlast wood, won't absorb odors and wipes clean.
Easy to Clean.
Flip down front for easy access.
Show off your sense of style.
Doubles as an end table.
1yr. Manufacturer's Warranty
We stand behind our products.
Hide your litter box, will ya?! The ecoFLEX Litter Loo, litter box enclosure keeps your litter box hidden away. Flip down front access for easy clean up. Sealed floor. Elevate your living space with this space saving solution to cat litter boxes. Doubles as an end table. Litter Box not included.
Color: Espresso | Size: Standard
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item ecoFlex Litter Loo, Litter Box Cover/End Table
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 23.75 x 22 in||15 x 19 x 11.75 in||14.7 x 18.6 x 9.8 in||20 x 19.25 x 20 in||20.6 x 29.1 x 20.8 in||21.25 x 37.5 x 22.5 in|
|Item Weight||27.9 lbs||1.96 lbs||0.32 ounces||19.82 lbs||35.94 lbs||67 lbs|
Top customer reviews
- Both my cats don't mind going inside to use it
- EASY to put together, sturdy, and attractive
- It has windows on the top so its airy
- Gate folds out easily so scooping litter box is a cinch
- It's not super expensive
- Buy the following litter box (on Amazon); it fits perfectly inside. The front height matches the height of the door opening exactly and the sides are high enough where kicked litter won't litter (heh) the inside of the box:
Litter Pans and Rims large Pan, 18.6 in. x 14.7 in. x 9.8 in. by Dosckocil (Petmate)
I've also caulked the bottom since one of my cats is a "high pisser." Caulking is necessary anyway in order to prevent stray bits of soiled litter getting wedged in the cracks.
FWIW, since I don't like sopping up urine, I've started using puppy pads underneath disposable litter trays. If I use extra large/jumbo pads that turn liquid to gel (all-absorb is the brand that's currently working for me) and run them up the back of the loo, I find that I don't often have to swab it out. See pic for set up- I use 2 pads - one runs lengthwise front to back and the other goes lengthwise from side to side. I use a light misting of Fission spray to stick the pads to the walls.
The top is really ugly lol I wasn't expecting it to have hideous lines on it, but it does. I wish the description listed this as like matte black with silver lines on the top because this is not espresso by any means. They should include a picture of the top in the listing. It creaks, it's only held together with 6 plastic screws so I guess that's to be expected. Don't get me wrong it feels pretty sturdy (it shouldn't struggle to hold a litter pan and a cat), but I wouldn't trust it with much weight on/in it. I will add pics so you can see some of the minor scuffs and the ugly lines on the top. When I read the description, the material was listed as wood- it's plastic. you might not notice from looking at it, but when you touch the sides it is very clearly not wood.
On the bright side, the magnets the hold the door shut are stronger than I expected, the material should be easier to clean (and keep odor free and water-spot-free) than wood would be, the minor scuffs aren't too visible (thankfully), and it should work as intended with no problems.
Most recent customer reviews
Makes clean up so much easier because the litter stays inside as the cat jumps out!