|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||EB-RSe3PK2-01|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
ecobee3 Room Sensor 2 Pack with Stands
|Price:||$68.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Removal of existing thermostat
- Installation of 1 new thermostat
- Testing new thermostat for proper function
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Room sensors detect occupancy and temperature to deliver comfort when you’re home and help save money when you’re away
- Detects temperature and occupancy for the ecobee3 and communicates with the thermostat wirelessly
- Addresses hot and cold spots to help deliver comfort in the rooms that matter
- 2 Remote Sensors with Stands, The more sensors you have in your home, the smarter your ecobee3 becomes
- Add up to 32 sensors for each ecobee3 Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat, to customize the comfort in your home
- Temperature Range: Desired Temperature: 44° to 92°F, Display: 41° to 98°F, Sensitivity: +/- 0.9°F, Operating: 32° to 131°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
ecobee3 is the first to offer a free room sensor with its smarter thermostat. Add up to 32 sensors for each ecobee3 thermostat.
Adding additional room sensors will enable greater control of your home's temperature.
Manage your ecobee3 and room sensors anytime, anywhere from your phone, tablet or computer.
Quick And Easy Pairing With Your ecobee3
Just remove the battery tab and the pairing process will start with your ecobee3.
Long Battery Life
The wireless room sensor uses a coin cell battery that lasts an average of two years and is easy to replace. You will receive an alert if the battery is running low.
3 years limited parts and labor.
What's in the Box?
- 2 wireless room sensors
- 2 detachable stands
Compare to similar items
This item ecobee3 Room Sensor 2 Pack with Stands
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Your Favorite Website||The Smart Finish||Zoning Supply||The Smart Finish|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 2.76 x 5.5 in||6.8 x 6.8 x 0.75 in||5 x 10.5 x 1.9 in||6.8 x 6.8 x 0.75 in|
Ecobee3 remotes sensors read the temperature in the rooms that matter most and deliver temperature in the right places. The more sensors you add, the smarter your ecobee3 performs, making your home even more comfortable.
Top Customer Reviews
2016-11-8 update: It's been almost a year and I believe the manufacturing defects have been fixed. The sensors remain the biggest reason to get an Ecobee vs other smart thermostats. Here's the link to the official help page if your sensor isn't detecting occupancy properly: [...]
- They were super easy to setup and I love the programming options the app provides where I can decide which sensors to use when.
- The sensors are not very accurate, as I have 2 sensors sitting 1 feet apart from each other and their temperature reading is always off by 1 degree and sometimes up to 3 degrees.
- It is a slight annoyance, but the batteries of 2 pack sensors that I got lasted me about 2 weeks. The sensor that came with the thermostat is still going strong but looks like I was sent devices with defective batteries.
I would still recommend Ecobee because nothing else comes close. But I wish the sensors were more accurate.
So unless you're comfortable with having to replace these after a couple years, you may want to reconsider. If they were priced at $15 each, I could live with a short life - but at these prices, I expect greater durability and reliability.