Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rainbow Pebbles - LAD-208 - Sorting and Stacking Stones with Activity Cards - In Home Learning Toy for Early Math
|Educational Objective||Counting Skills, Creative Thinking, Sorting Skills, Motor Skills, STEM|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.87 x 6.1 x 3.15 inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BRIGHT COLORS AND WONDERFUL TO TOUCH -- These lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
- TEACH STEM -- These plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises.
- AN EARLY MATH MANIPULATIVE -- Young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract.
- DEVELOP LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIVE SKILLS -- The vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN -- Rainbow Pebbles was Learning Magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
- SUITS ALL AGES -- The versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE -- Packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost. This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization.
- GREAT VALUE -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Rainbow Pebbles|
|Global Trade Identification Number||04710953449943|
|Included Components||sorting pebbles|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||1.88 pounds|
|Number of Items||56|
|Size||36 Pebbles + Activity Cards|
|Style||36 Rainbow Pebbles + 20 Activity Planning Cards|
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
A Fun, Open-Ended Early Math Activity
A fascinating math manipulative
Hands-on learning at every level! A calming, sensory toy for special needs learners. The odd pebble shapes provide an extra challenge when stacking too.
Sort, stack and sequence
Ideal for attribute recognition, kids sort the pebbles by their colors and shapes and stack them by category. Using a steady hand, these odd-shaped pieces will balance when stacked!
Create and construct beautiful art
The 20 double-sided activity cards will inspire kids to copy designs or use their imagination to create their own. Perfect for building self-guided, constructive play skills.
Includes 36 Rainbow Pebbles in 6 colors and 6 sizes and 20 double-sided activity cards. Size range: 3.4"L x 2.1"W - 1.1"L x 0.75"W.
|Aquatic Counters||Rainbow Pebbles - Mini Jar||Theme Park Construction Set||Junior GeoStix|
|Description||Use these tactile manipulatives to boost language and early math skills including sorting and counting.||Conveniently packaged in a jar with carry handle, take these colorful stacking pebbles anywhere.||Build your own ferris wheel or pirate ship with this colorful building set for kids.||With 10 color-coded lengths and multiple connection points along each piece, these help develop fine motor and creative skills.|
Rainbow Pebbles are an exciting construction and early mathematics manipulative. These multicolored stones are perfect for counting, sorting and creating colorful designs, thereby combining math with art! Kids can grow their fine motor skills as they construct, stack and count.
How many pebbles can be stacked before they topple over? The open-play nature of these vibrant stones enables kids to explore with their own activities and games. Or, they can use the activity cards included for inspiration in building everyday objects out of the pebbles.
- 36 plastic pebbles in 6 colors and 6 sizes
- 20 full-colored, double-sided activity cards
- Plastic storage container
0.75”L x 1.1”W x 0.25”H
2.25”L x 3.25”W x 0.25”H
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 6.1 x 3.15 inches; 1.88 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 years and up
- Item model number : 13208
- Date First Available : June 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : Learning Advantage
- ASIN : B01DXEF2AW
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,142 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As it is, my daughter doesn't willingly play with this because she does get frustrated with it. It has the be the only option I've brought along, and even then it doesn't hold her attention for long.
By Half Pint on December 27, 2019
By CPear on October 5, 2019
They are great for sorting by color and size. Then there are the cards to make the pictures.
I've put them into our morning tubs for the kids to use. I'd say there is enough for 2-3 to work with. Although, that was used as a "free" play activity. Once adding the cards, not sure there is enough for more than 2 kids.