Edx Education Step-a-Logs - in Home Learning Supplies for Physical Play - Indoor and Outdoor - Exercise and Gross Motor Skills - Stackable - Build Coordination
|With Deal:||$44.55 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.95 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IMPROVE COORDINATION -- Use these balance beams to teach better balance and proper movement while building the child’s sense of coordination in a supportive environment
- TEACH CONFIDENCE -- A great kindergarten toy to teach children confidence as their balance improves The Step-a-Logs work well indoors and outdoors especially when matched with other challenges in an obstacle course!
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVE PLAY -- Kids love creating their own obstacle courses! Incorporate Step-a-Logs into a household mix of cushions chair tunnels and pillow cases for sack races to keep them entertained and having fun
- VARIABLE DIFFICULTY -- The balance step logs are connected with rope so that each can be moved closer or further away creating a new challenges for kids as they progress
- SAFETY IN DESIGN -- Balance ramps at both ends enable easy access for children to balance walk up The ribbed tops help prevent children from slipping
- A GREAT GIFT IDEA -- Give the gift of balance and physical activity! Toys that encourage the development of gross motor skills are a favorite of children and their parents alike
- BUILT TO LAST -- Step-a-Logs can easily support the weight of an adult The learning toy has a modular design that can scale up or down for children’s learning experience plus they can stack for efficient storage
Specifications for this item
|Ean||4710953445068 , 0832382000664 , 0696749845813|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00832382000664|
|Included Components||6 x balance logs connected by rope|
|Item Weight||9.70 pounds|
|Material||Plastic stepping logs and nylon rope|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||696749845813 , 832382000664|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Stimulate Creativity and Gross Motor Skills
Explore a range of gross motor activities to build balance and coordination skills. Two logs have a slight gradient to serve as ramps on and off the balance logs.
The six logs nest inside one another so they can be easily stored or transported. Use the balance beams at birthday parties or take them outdoors!
Kids will have so much fun and gain confidence by designing and completing their own obstacle courses and games.
The six, brightly-colored Step-a-Logs are made from strong, durable polypropylene. Each platform measures 19.75”L x 5.5”W x 4”H.
|Junior GeoStix||Rainbow Pebbles||Step-a-Forest||Sand and Water Play Table - 23”H|
|Description||With 10 color-coded lengths and multiple connection points, these construction sticks help develop fine motor and creative skills.||Color your learning with these bright sorting and stacking stones, which are an ideal early math manipulative.||With safe, non-slip surfaces, sturdy construction and 22 pieces, this obstacle course will keep kids busy!||Strong and durable, this activity table has a powder-coated, stainless steel frame and injection molded tray with lid and plug.|
Six brightly colored sturdy logs are connected with nylon rope in this fun and useful tool for building balance Two ramps enable easy access for children to walk one foot in front of the other on these balance platforms Each log has a ribbed top platform to help prevent slipping The rope in between the logs may be adjusted to different lengths and degrees of difficulty Made from strong polypropylene these logs can easily support an adult's weight Each log platform measures L19 75" x W5 5" x H4" Total length with rope extended measures 14 50 feet For ages 2+ The improved coordination balance and movement patterns your child experiences with Step-a-Logs will help them to gain confidence and a wonderful sense of achievement
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are light, hollow and turn over easily if not stepped on perfectly centered. That does teach balance but sometimes the kids fall and get hurt, like the plastic has scraped ankles on the fall. I think they are just too over priced for how they function. No grip and not the safest balance beams by far. I wouldnt buy again.
We loved them so much that I encouraged our local library to get some. They bought 2 sets and they are a big hit with the kids and parents.
As a mom I really appreciate that you can stack it on top of one another to put away.
My kids have played Going On A Bear Hunt, Three Speckled Frogs and many other games with these logs. Sometimes, just walking around in a circle to help focus before homework or when having a family discussion. They're pretty sturdy as my husband has walked on these with heavy boots.
We have tile in our house and I do find they can be slippery on the tile if the kids are jumping and skipping on them. I prefer to have them on carpet.
Great price for endless creative and active play!