Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

eeBoo The Picnic Spinner Game

VINE VOICEon August 9, 2008
My little ones adore this game. It comes with a real red and white checker table cloth, sturdy cardboard pieces and a spinner. The object is to be the first player to assemble a plate, utencils, and one piece of food from each category, namely a drink, one entree, piece of fruit, vegetable and dessert. The spinner contains a spot for each, plus one for "Ants" where landing on it means you have to give a piece back for that round. The game is fast moving and teaches children about taking turns, food groups, and healthy choices. The colorful, realistic pieces are adorable and hold up well to little hands. A must have for the under 6 set. Comes in a convenient and easy to stash small box.
on June 29, 2016
This is a fun game for toddlers age 4 and up. We love setting our picnic up bit by bit with the spinner. The game is well made and I like that the picnic matt is fabric.
on July 6, 2017
Love eeboo products!
on November 14, 2016
This is such a simple yet wonderful game. My kids love it, and they are way over the recommended age. It really teaches them to be patient, take turns, be interested in others' success, etc. A fun family game!
on December 28, 2012
Got this for our almost 3 year old for Christmas. It is exactly what I wanted. A simple game for a preschooler. There isn't much skill to the game, it's very easy to learn, but it teaches kids the basics for begining play for board games (taking turns, making decisions, etc). It's really cute too with the table cloth and all the food choices to pick from. While the game only takes 10 or so minutes to play, sometimes we have to modify rules to keep our daughter's attention to the end of the game, but that is expected I'm sure with all games at this age.
on November 20, 2011
Have been playing this game all day. My son just loves it! He has already picked it up and will play it over and over even when I'm doing playing with it! It says for ages 5+ but really my son is 3 and with very little help he has been able to get it down. He LOVES when the ants "steal his food" and he is so excited when the ants "give mine hot dog back!" It's probably the best game we have (and we are a family of "gamers" both board and video!) I don't mind playing it. It's Cootie-ish but better! Leads to tons of imaginative play afterwards. I will be buying this game for birthdays and Christmas!
on March 16, 2015
My two children ages 3 and 4 love this game. The pieces are a great size and easy to identify. Game includes collecting a plate, silverware, main dish, fruit, vegetable, dessert and drink. In order to get the food you must spin and collect your plate first, which can be frustrating. Regardless, this has become one of our favorites!
on January 22, 2017
LOVE this game! Great quality and really fun for my 3 year old.
on March 1, 2013
This game is beautiful and I love the little picnic blanket, but the spinner doesn't work so it makes it not fun. My 3.5 year old likes to play it regardless. Also, we adjust the game rules a little for really small ones otherwise it takes to long to win.
on June 28, 2016
cute game. fun for the little ones.. looks like a boutique gift!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question