Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on April 24, 2016
I love the concept, and even bought another set, but the images in this Robots "deck" are a little harder for small children to interpret, and even I end up doing a lot of repetition. My kids (4 & 2) are happy with it, but I think they'll be even happier with the new set.

Shopping and shipping went perfectly.
on April 12, 2014
When these arrived I was a little surprised that it was just a small box of cards. I bought them because my preschooler loves to make up stories. It turns out these are perfect for him! Before I even had a chance to explain how to play with the cards he had pulled them out while I was cooking dinner and began telling me stories. We later played the game according tot he "rules" and he enjoys it both ways. The cards are fairly sturdy and the illustrations are very attractive. The box is sturdy. I look forward to getting more of these in other themes.
on June 6, 2010
Hearing the ideas that pop out of my child's mouth when he interprets the picture-cards into a story is just awe-inspiring. This is such a brilliant, yet simple idea. We have two packs of EeBoo "Tell Me a Story" cards, and we even mix them together at times for a truly unique story. I've recommended them to friends, and their children have loved these cards also. It's well worth ten bucks!
on March 5, 2016
We love these! Both my boys (6&4) enjoy making up stories. It is fun to see their imaginations come to life when they engage with these cards. They are sturdy and they pictures are fun and colorful. I highly recommend these cards. We really enjoy eeboo products.
on June 23, 2016
Inspires creativity and storytelling and my grandchildren enjoyed picking out cards and placing them in different orders to change the story.
on December 20, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift. Nice concept, but I didn't realize it would be so small - more of a stocking stuffer than an actual gift. One of these days I will learn to read the SIZE in the Amazon description. Live and Learn.
on March 18, 2016
Love these! The high-quality cards are beautiful and appealing to children of various ages. Will enjoy these for years to come.
on February 28, 2014
During a global business meeting, used following a lunch break to get folks back into the mindset of thinking outside the box. Final story was enjoyed by all based on the laughs in the room.
on January 22, 2014
really fun tell me a story cards. Great for interacting with your kids and having them make up a story.
on March 29, 2016
My kids love these, we keep them in the car for when we are driving around!