ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Steamer Insert Pans - Instant Pot in Pot Accessories - Fits 5,6 & 8 qt instant pot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE - 2 tier stackable pans allowing for variety of foods to be cooked simultaneously. Great for steaming vegetables, meat or fish. Doubles as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes or use as a lasagna pan. Useful for pot-in-pot cooking. Perfect for reheating food without sacrificing taste and texture, also use as container for storing food. Patent pending.
- HEALTHY & CONVENIENT - Skip the microwave ovens and reheat leftover food or curry in your cooker to preserve the nutrients and vitamins. Reheat two dishes together and save time!
- DURABLE - Premium quality insert pans made from food-grade stainless steel. Secure-fitting stainless-steel lid traps in heat and moisture. Solid handle allows for safe and easy insertion and removal. Dishwasher safe for no-hassle cleanup.
- FITS 5, 6 & 8 QUART COOKER - This stainless steel cooker insert is a must have accessory for instant pot models IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-DUO80. Also fits other multi quart(6 quart and above) electric pressure cookers such as Kuhn Rikon, Power XL, Cuisinart, Fagor, Costaway, Faberware, T-fal, Elite, GoWise, Secura, Gourmia.
- 100% MONEY BACK | SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: It's a RISK FREE buy. We love our customers and are obsessed with your satisfaction! If you are not happy with the product for any reason, feel free to contact us for a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Aozita||Disumos||Donplina Direct||Amazon.com||Colors Of Retail|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless steel||Food safe silicone, Tempered glass||Stainless Steel|
Welcome to ekovana! We pioneered the launch of stackable pans to further enhance your pressure cooking experience. Impress your guests, your friends and all your loved ones by cooking delicious one pot meals with this versatile pressure cooking accessory !
Your ekovana set comes with:
1.Two stackable insert pans
2.One easy-lift interlocking handle.
3.One interchangeable lid.
3.One instruction leaflet providing general tips and pot-in-pot recipe ideas.
ekovana stackable pressure cooker inserts enable you to :
Enjoy easy home cooking of healthy steamed dishes and deliver one pot meal for the entire family, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner !
Reheat food in your pressure cooker and completely eliminate the need for a microwave.
Make two cheesecakes or lasagnas at the same time !
Store cooked and leftover food in the refrigerator.
ekovana stackable pans pot in pot cooking tips :
1. You may choose to use either a single insert pan or both inserts, depending on your cooking needs.
2. Ensure that you add at least 1 cup of water to the main pot or liner and the individual ekovana inserts while cooking solid foods. If the recipe calls for liquid food, like sauce or curry, then you may only need to add water in the main cooking pot.
3. Food on the bottom stack will cook faster than food on the top stack. Please ensure that you have delicate food (needing less time to cook) placed in the top pan and dense food (needing more time to cook) placed in the bottom pan. For example: Pasta or noodles on the top and protein such as chicken on the bottom.
Care and Cleaning:
Whether you are washing your inserts by hand or in the dishwasher, it is important to dry it promptly so spotting, streaking, discoloration, or corrosion does not occur
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
saves a lot of time as it enables me to cook two items simultaneously.
The rice comes out fluffy every time, while my veggies on the top cook to
perfection. Here are some tips I follow. I usually add 2 cups water to
the main IP pot. I always use the bottom pan of the stack to cook stuff
like rice and the top pan for items that cook more easily like veggies,
Here are some combinations I tried.
Long grain brown rice and teriyaki chicken :
I had marinated chicken overnight with teriyaki sauce which I placed in
the top pan (no need to add any water as chicken cooks in steam created
from its own juice). In the bottom pan I took 2 cups of washed long grain
brown rice with 4 cups of water (I like my rice soft reduce the water if
you like it not too soft). Added 2 cups of water to the IP¹s inner pot,
covered top pan with lid, inserted the ekovana pans using the handle and
set IP in manual mode for 10mins high and allow NPR. I did not have to
use the IP trivet while using these stackable pan set for pot in pot
Long grain basmati rice with beets:
Wash 2 cups of basmati rice in the pan and add 3 cups of water. In the top
layer pan, I placed 2 whole beets washed and peeled ( I also sometime cook
with the peel on when I don¹t have time. Later using a paper towel wipe
out the peel easily). Add a cup of water to the pan with beets. Stack the
pans and set the IP to 5 mins manual high and allow NPR. I pureed the
beets to make hummus and made flavored pilaf with the rice.
Steamed Salmon and veggies:
I used the bottom pan to steam mixed veggies. I had broccoli, string
beans, carrots and kale seasoned with salt and pepper. In the top pan I
placed the salmon filet that I pre seasoned as well. I placed the stacked
pans in my instant pot and set it up in manual mode for 3 mins and NPR.
I have also used the pans to steam cook potatoes, eggs and other
veggies.While steaming and reheating, I do not add any water to the
The water in the main pot produces enough steam to cook/reheat the
contents despite the containers being closed. I¹m looking forward to
trying several other possibilities with these handy pans !
Update: the company replaced these pans and they have worked beautifully for many months now. Excellent service.Upgraded to 5 stars now.