Other Sellers on Amazon
ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Steamer Insert Pans - Fits 5, 6, 8 Quart Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE - 2 tier stackable pans allowing for variety of foods to be cooked simultaneously. Great for steaming vegetables, meat or fish. Doubles as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes or use as a lasagna pan. Useful for pot-in-pot cooking. Perfect for reheating food without sacrificing taste and texture, also use as container for storing food. Patent pending.
- HEALTHY & CONVENIENT - Skip the microwave ovens and reheat leftover food or curry in your cooker to preserve the nutrients and vitamins. Reheat two dishes together and save time!
- DURABLE - Premium quality insert pans made from food-grade stainless steel. Secure-fitting stainless-steel lid traps in heat and moisture. Solid handle allows for safe and easy insertion and removal. Dishwasher safe for no-hassle cleanup.
- FITS 5, 6 & 8 QUART COOKER - This stainless steel cooker insert is a must have accessory for instant pot models IP-DUO50, IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-DUO80. Also fits other multi quart(6 quart and above) electric pressure cookers such as Kuhn Rikon, Power XL, Cuisinart, Fagor, Costaway, Faberware, T-fal, Elite, GoWise, Secura, Gourmia.
- 100% MONEY BACK | SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: It's a RISK FREE buy. We love our customers and are obsessed with your satisfaction! If you are not happy with the product for any reason, feel free to contact us for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item ekovana Stackable Stainless Steel Steamer Insert Pans - Fits 5, 6, 8 Quart Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
EasyShopForEveryone Stackable Stainless Steel Steamer Insert Pans - Vent Holes to Equalize Steam - Cook Vegetables, Meat, Fish, Rice and more - Fits 5, 6, 8 Quart Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AlphaBliz||EasyShopForEveryone||Colors Of Retail||Maxrock||Colors Of Retail|
|Color||—||Silver||Stainless Steel||White||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 5 in||5 x 7.5 x 7.5 in||6.25 x 6.25 x 5.5 in||5.7 x 5.8 x 8.5 in||6.3 x 6.3 x 4.75 in|
|Item Weight||1.9 lbs||1.9 lbs||1.02 lbs||1.4 lbs||1.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
saves a lot of time as it enables me to cook two items simultaneously.
The rice comes out fluffy every time, while my veggies on the top cook to
perfection. Here are some tips I follow. I usually add 2 cups water to
the main IP pot. I always use the bottom pan of the stack to cook stuff
like rice and the top pan for items that cook more easily like veggies,
Here are some combinations I tried.
Long grain brown rice and teriyaki chicken :
I had marinated chicken overnight with teriyaki sauce which I placed in
the top pan (no need to add any water as chicken cooks in steam created
from its own juice). In the bottom pan I took 2 cups of washed long grain
brown rice with 4 cups of water (I like my rice soft reduce the water if
you like it not too soft). Added 2 cups of water to the IP¹s inner pot,
covered top pan with lid, inserted the ekovana pans using the handle and
set IP in manual mode for 10mins high and allow NPR. I did not have to
use the IP trivet while using these stackable pan set for pot in pot
Long grain basmati rice with beets:
Wash 2 cups of basmati rice in the pan and add 3 cups of water. In the top
layer pan, I placed 2 whole beets washed and peeled ( I also sometime cook
with the peel on when I don¹t have time. Later using a paper towel wipe
out the peel easily). Add a cup of water to the pan with beets. Stack the
pans and set the IP to 5 mins manual high and allow NPR. I pureed the
beets to make hummus and made flavored pilaf with the rice.
Steamed Salmon and veggies:
I used the bottom pan to steam mixed veggies. I had broccoli, string
beans, carrots and kale seasoned with salt and pepper. In the top pan I
placed the salmon filet that I pre seasoned as well. I placed the stacked
pans in my instant pot and set it up in manual mode for 3 mins and NPR.
I have also used the pans to steam cook potatoes, eggs and other
veggies.While steaming and reheating, I do not add any water to the
The water in the main pot produces enough steam to cook/reheat the
contents despite the containers being closed. I¹m looking forward to
trying several other possibilities with these handy pans !
Update: the company replaced these pans and they have worked beautifully for many months now. Excellent service.Upgraded to 5 stars now.