elago S4 Slim Fit Case for iPhone 4/4S - Hot Pink + Logo Protection Film included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra slim snap on case for iPhone 4 with perfect fit.
- Polycarbonate for ultimate protection from scratches and virtually unnoticeable weigh increase.
- Polyurethane High Glossy coating and welcoming touch.
- Quick and easy access to all iPhone 3G/GS features Screen Display, Dock Connector, Headphone port, microphone, and Camera Lens, Product Made in Korea.
- Logo Protection film included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 4S Case ,4S Case,ULAK Dual Layer Hybrid Slim Hard Case with Hard PC Cover and Soft Inner TPU for iPhone 4S 4(Rose Gold/Grey)
iPhone 4S Case, iPhone 4 Case CHTech Dual Layer Hybrid Slim Case with Hard PC and Soft TPU Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S - Mint
iPhone 4S Case,iPhone 4 Case with HD Screen Protector for Girls Women,LeYi Cute Shiny Glitter Moving Quicksand Liquid Clear TPU Protective Phone Cover Case for Apple iPhone 4/ 4S/ 4G ZX Turquoise
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||elago®||ULAK Cases||CHTech||XiBoLang|
|Color||Hot Pink||Rose Gold/Grey||Teal||Turquoise|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 4/4s||Apple iPhone 4S, Apple iPhone 4, iphone 4g, Apple iphone 4G||iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 4/4s||iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4G|
Keep the iPhone 4 safe & protected in style with the S4 Slim Fit Case. Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls & ports without having to remove the case. Polyurethane coated to protect from scratches and for better grip.weight and This case is made in Korea.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It seems to me that a LOT of the negative reviews of this case were written shortly after the buyers got their hands on it for the first time -- and to be honest, I was also extremely doubtful about how well it could protect the phone. It DOES seem like just a sheet of plastic, after all. However, I've had it for six months now, and I'm pretty sure the case is made out of some type of space-age material developed in a secret underground lab specifically to provide protection for some intense dropping impacts. This case is basically just like Iron Man... but if he looked like Audrey Hepburn.
- As far as it being slippery, it has a high-gloss finish, but I definitely don't find it harder to hold on to than a naked iPhone. Maybe my hands are just unusually sticky (ew?), but I haven't had problems with the finish at all. I suppose if you live on a boat, a phone with a gloss finish like this might not be your best bet since it doesn't protect against water... in the event that the case DOES randomly slip out of your hands.
- Maybe the mold seam on the sides could vary from case to case due to the manufacturing process, but I don't notice it at all on mine. If anything, it's just enough of a bump under the finish to actually help you grip the phone a little better. It's definitely not uncomfortable/sharp/irritating, and that's if it's even noticeable at all.
- This case protects the back and the side of the phone and doesn't have a lip that pops over the screen itself -- the lip of this case actually sits quite snugly into the front bezel of the phone. I actually think that's an ingenious design since it doesn't cover any part of the front surface of the phone, so swiping interactions are noticeably easier than they'd be if the cover came over the front of the device.
- And yes, the case DOES fit both the iPhone 4 and 4S, and it doesn't just slide off or anything -- but I can't come up with a real reason you'd want a case to come off your phone really easily, anyway. It's not glued on there, it just hugs the phone like a clingy ex-boyfriend (which, in this context, is awesome).
- That said, BUY A STANDARD SCREEN PROTECTOR if you don't want scratches on your screen when you use this case. In my mind, that's something that everyone should have anyway... but since this case wasn't designed to protect the front of the phone, any random screen protector will be all you need to prevent scratches on the face of the phone. (And yes, there is a clear protector included with this case that covers the logo on the back; you just stick it on before you pop the case on the phone)
So, since I have the coordination of a drunken newborn giraffe with an inner ear infection who just got off a tilt-a-whirl, I knew I'd have to have a perfect case for my 4S before I even unboxed the phone. I tried out some hardcore monstrosities that could probably have guaranteed the phone's safety in case I dropped it off the Empire State Building, but my mind was completely blown when I found this case: elegant, attractive, functional, cost-effective, AND incredibly resilient.
When I say "I'm clumsy" or "I drop my phone a lot," I really mean "I somehow manage to drop my (very expensive) lifeline to the outside world from great heights on to very hard surfaces with alarming frequency." Even with the best intentions of being very cautious and gentle when handling anything that cost me more than $2, I'm almost certainly going to break it somehow.
As a designer myself, it made my soul weep to think I would need to basically wrap my iPhone in some bulletproof acrylic monstrosity that would probably have to be padded with 30 sheets of bubble wrap. I tried many of those cases -- and even if they weren't hideous, there was always some other problem with them (really expensive, not entirely functional, stupid bulky, etc).
I dropped my phone on to an asphalt parking lot (from about 5 ft) within two hours of installing this case, and I thought I was dreaming when I picked it up and discovered that the phone was completely unscathed. The case had a minuscule and well-earned battle scar on the bottom corner (the smallest chip you can imagine), but it took me quite a while to even notice that. I was pretty convinced the case was magic. Actually, I'm still fairly sure it's magic.
My phone is honestly still in mint condition after finding its way into incredibly perilous situations on a daily basis for half a year. The case itself has also held up incredibly well: just some extremely small chips on the corners and edges that are barely even visible -- and all of those only resulted from really major impacts with hard and rough surfaces. The only part that's ever actually "broken" is the thin strip of the case located between the edge of the phone's screen and volume controls... but that broke off ONLY because I kept mindlessly snapping it on and off the phone for no reason whatsoever. So, that was actually all my own fault.
Other than that, the case is just as beautiful, smooth, and complementary to Apple's original product design as the day I got it. I *still* get compliments on how great it looks. I'm ordering a second one only because it makes me sad (on a personal level) to see that one small piece of the case broken off, but this time I'm going to try to pick up some other insignificantly destructive habit.
For what it's worth, the color happens to be quite lovely -- sort of a Tiffany Blue, but a bit more saturated and with a touch of mint green. Keep in mind that your computer monitor usually doesn't display colors as they appear in real life, but I found the color to be exactly as expected (ie, the product photo does it justice).
Also, as stated in the product description, this thing is slim. It's very smooth and probably less bulky than just wrapping the phone with a couple layers of business cards.
TL;DR: It's gorgeous, may very well make your phone invincible to (dry) trauma, any damage to the case ends up barely visible to the naked eye, ships at the speed of light, and HOLY CRAP WHY HAVE YOU NOT BOUGHT THIS YET?
Also, I was told by someone while I was out that they dropped their phone with this case and it broke after a couple times. To this, this case is not meant to protect it from crazy falls or anything, which I am aware. It's meant to look cute, but also protect it from everyday scratches from your purse or pocket. If I wanted to be able to run it over by a car and it still be fine I would have bought the case that doubles the size of the iPhone.
1. Made of quality polycarbonate material, not cheap plastic.
2. Fits my Verizon iphone 4 PERFECTLY. It looks amazing and sleek, to the point where it seems like there's no case on the phone.
3. Extremely stylish. The black color looks great and blends in beautifully.
4. Snaps on easily.
5. Has a nice soft feel and glides easily in and out of my pocket. I've had it on me all day and the claims that it does not collect lint are accurate.
There's really only one: NOT MUCH PROTECTION.
KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING: This is a minimalist case and will not offer much help against damage from drops. Do not get this case if protection is what you want. Using this case means you're willing to sacrifice solid protection for extreme style and sleekness. In my view, this case will prevent cursory scratches and dings to the back and sides of the phone, but will not help with drops (even minor ones). I respectfully disagree with others who claim this case will help with basic drops. If you drop the phone with this case, you're screwed unless it lands just the right way. Also, there's no screen protection. The sides are flush with the screen (the case doesn't protrude up in front like a bumper case). I am using mine without any plastic screen protector because the screen is SO nice as is. Those screen protectors look great at first, but then they start to peel or bubble and look awful. I am a good phone person and am willing to risk protection to enjoy the beauty of the screen as is, but the choice is yours.
Bottom line: This is one of the best slim cases on the market from what I've seen. Stylish, sleek, well made, and fits perfectly. Let me emphasize again that using this case means you're willing to risk solid phone protection, but enjoy the benefits of style and sleekness.
It's very thin, it barely adds any bulk to the phone at all.
Will it protect your phone if you drop it from a considerable distance? Probably not, but it will prevent nicks and scratches from having the phone in your handbag or pocket or from dropping it from not too high up.
What I love the most about it is that it's more matte than the phone. I often hold the phone between my shoulder and face, and before I got this case the phone would always slide off. The matte finish keeps that from happening. It also keeps it from sliding off of smooth surfaces as easily.
I also got the pink version of this case, but I don't like it much because it's shiny, not matte.