- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more "elago W3 Apple Watch Stand" offered by elago®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on "Grounded Dual Plug Travel Adapter for Italy / Uruguay" when you purchase 1 or more "Tripshell WORLD TRAVEL ADAPTER" offered by elago®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on "Grounded Dual Plug Travel Adapter for Germany, France" when you purchase 1 or more "Tripshell WORLD TRAVEL ADAPTER" offered by elago®. Here's how (restrictions apply)
elago Tripshell Travel Adapter[All in One][Dual USB] - [Dual USB][Surge Protection][Compatible in 150 Countries]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Best All-In-One Adapter Used for Travel : TRIPSHELL World Travel Adapter is an adapter plug used in different countries around the world. Dual USB Ports allows for charging of USB devices. Charge your MP3 players, digital cameras, cell phones, speakers, and various other devices during your travels.
- TRIPSHELL Supports Over 150 Countries : Whether you are in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia, the TRIPSHELL World Travel Adapter II will be there when you need it.
- Built-In Children Safety Shutter.
- Power Rating 8A max. 100-240Vac (830W max. at 110Vac. 1750W max. at 230Vac)
- Built-In 8A Fuse; this product is an adapter, not a converter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
elago Tripshell WORLD TRAVEL ADAPTER
Tripshell is an universal travel adapter that covers outlets over 150 countries including US, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, UK.
It comes with surge protection that protects your electrical appliances safe from Spikes/Surges in foreign electricity supply.
It has built in 6A fuse, L-N surge protector, 110/230 Vac voltage indicators, and children safety shutters.
Power Rating 8A max. 100-230Vac (830W max. at 110Vac. 1750W max. at 230Vac)
Top customer reviews
(NOTE: this adapter is not for appliances that require a grounded outlet - it does accept grounded appliance plugs, but it is not grounded when you plug it in.)
If you travel as I do, with one carry-on and one "personal item", and one or two smart phones (a multiband dual SIM chip phone for travel), a camera, a reader or tablet, etc. and are looking for a portable, one-piece light and very handy multi-plug adapter with USB outlets, this is definitely the one! (You will also find it here on Amazon under the "Lifetrons" brand name - it appears to be the same item - as well as on British Airways duty free shopping.)
Oct 2013: I continue to take this on my travels and it continues to work as new. It appears to be solidly built, and I love having a "pass through" plug for local power plus two USB ports that can all be used simultaneously.
June 2014: Finally bought the bullet - some small item inside broke and the prongs are now not extending. I got about four years of use, not bad for approximately fifty cents a month.
I used it on a six-month trip without any issues, we visited:
Most laptops, shavers, etc will take between 100-240VAC, so all you would need is this, plug most phones will charge from a USB source, so just plug your USB adapter into this and your charging. It does have a very annoying, and very bright BLUE light. It weighs next to nothing, especially when compared to a step down converter.
I still bought a converter for my laptop since it hums if plugged directly into 220VAC, but only ended up using it 2 times to charge my laptop, the other times I just used this.
This is not a step down converter as you do need to make sure your devices can handle the 220 vs 110 which is the US standard. USB 5 volt inputs were a real plus