enKo Products® 4 in 1 - Mini Hidden Spy Camera, Clock, Radio, And Speaker With Night Vision And Motion Detection Built-in LCD Monitor (32 GB Memory Card Included)
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 of each Mini speaker style Spy Camera, user manual, changer, USB Cord, battery and ear buds
- Spy Camera Size: 3x3x2 inches
- Infrared night vision, all day record
- Built-in LCD Screen
- enKo Products Branded
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- unit is small, but feels pretty sturdy and well-crafted
- I leave it plugged into an outlet - the rechargeable battery alone lasts 4 hours when recording (according to the seller), and about a day without recording (according to me)
- get a USB extension cable - the USB cord supplied does not reach an outlet close to the ground if the clock is on a table. I used a male-female USB extension.
- video resolution can be set to 640 x 480; out of the box it was 320 x 240
- video settings (resolution, video quality, night mode, etc) can be changed when you are in recording mode, and go to <monitor settings> using the volume forward or reverse buttons (thanks to Inspector Gadget for mentioning this in his review!)
- out of the box, night vision is weak - can be improved by going into <monitor settings> and set <DV night mode> to "on"; it was "off" out of the box, even though it still had some IR recording capabilities (? - not sure why) - anyway, with <DV night mode> on, you get an OK-ish quality 6-7 feet range in a completely dark room
- Mini SD card that comes with the package deal is a class 4 card
- out of the box it records 30 min clips, each clip is approx.Read more ›
|Length: 9:48 Mins|
I can put this anywhere, without it drawing attention to itself. It can be operated with or without a power cord, making it extremely portable. I love the fact that I can take this with me when I stay at a Hotel, and get a bird's eye view on the housekeeping staff. Do they REALLY clean my room? Are they messing with my personal belongings (prob not but...)? Now I'll be able to tell!
I like the "hidden" security settings. You have to push two buttons simultaneously to access them, which most people are not going to ever figure out. It just looks like a small clock radio. The speakers actually sounds great as well for such a small thing.
➺ Night-Vision Recording (though limited on distance)
➺ Loop Recording
➺ Continuous Recording
➺ Hidden Recording
➺ Digital Camera
➺ Audio Recording
➺ Motion Detection
➺ 16GB MicroSD card
➺ Good sized digital display
➺ The IR Leds don't put out that great of night vision in my opinion unless, what you are recording is within about 3-4 feet or so. But, I won't be using it for that anyways, because I have actual Security Cameras that cover this need.
➺ For some reason, I had difficulty getting the unit to play my uploaded .mp4 video files. Tech support is looking into this for me and I'll update this review with my findings, though I won't be using this feature much anyways.
Overall, it's a handy device that I will get much use from and it does what I need it to do.
I received a product sample for review.
My family is my number one concern. I shopped around Amazon and Google trying to find the perfect product; there is are so many options to choose from. I needed something that could get the job done but keep me from installing a complex set of wiring around my house.
I've installed the camera where many people walk by it and, let me tell you, I've found some very interesting things. Maybe that says more about my friends than about my camera but things I had suspected were certainly happening.
The easy user interface made retrieving information very easy and I actually enjoy knowing the time. I never realized how nice it is to have a clock around.
The real decision maker for me was the included SD card with an amazing amount of storage. Many of the others make you manage your own storage and it becomes a real pain if you have less than the amazing 32GB they offer.
There is a blue LED light on the base that I can't find a way to turn off and it brings un-needed attention and is annoying if it is near your bed and you want to sleep. I had to resort to putting black duct tape on the bottom but it peels away a lot due to the product finish. Being a stealth security cam you should be able to disable a bright blue light!
Also the product has a web cam feature which would be a great excuse in case anyone noticed the camera and wondered why. It would be a perfect excuse for a college product with MP3 speaker and a web cam combo. But to get to the web cam feature you have to go into the hidden menu where the normal record function is. The web cam function should be on the main menu so you could put minds at ease of why a cam is on it. Wasted opportunity there.
Do not eject the SD card from the back without powering down. It will corrupt the last file and you will lose the footage.
Go into menu and increase all video settings to the highest it is totally worth it.
Don't think the IR mode is going to provide much in way of details. It isn't like the Paris Hilton tape mode ha.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hard to use, record, play back. Frustrated I threw it away.Published 10 days ago by Smoose Operator
It's junk! Internal power connectors not built correctly and battery is useless.Published 26 days ago by Jonathan
I used it for an hour, experimenting with it. it is OK, AFTER one gets used to all of the controls, meaning, settings. Takes about????? Read morePublished 1 month ago by Big critic or supporter
This unit was dead in the water upon arrival. I charged it, but it would not hold a charge. It is extremely small. It fits into the palm of my hand. Read morePublished 1 month ago by trekker gal
The product it's self seems great, it just needs a WORKING SD chip, the one I received was slightly cracked, causing major over heating, it literally burned my fingers getting it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
APPRECIATE this product for exactly the purpose intended. Changing the disk takes a bit to get used to (to reset motion sensor).Published 1 month ago by Pickles
This enKo clock is a cheap version of its identical looking more expensive version. It has a low resolution camera with low quality video. I bought two. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Roy
This device doesn't work as advertised. With the motion detector on, the video records only occasionally. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tom