enKo Products 4 in 1 - Mini Hidden Spy Camera, Clock, Radio, And Speaker With Night Vision And Motion Detection - Built-in LCD Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully functional MP3/MP4/FM digital clock radio with built-in hidden camera and DVR
- NOTE: This device only plays audio files, it does NOT record audio
- Auto-On infrared night vision and motion detection. Continuous loop feature records over old footage when full
- Sturdy aluminum allow construction, with Built-in LCD Screen & Speaker
- 2 Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Powerful and Discrete
For all people know, this device appears to be nothing more than a simple portable radio clock. With it fully functional MP3/MP4/FM digital clock radio, it discreteness hides its true purpose. Its powerful hidden camera lens and motion detection capability, it discretely films, even in total darkness. It automatically time & date stamps every recording. With its infrared night vision it can record clear crisp picture, even in total darkness.
Plug and Play
The unit is easy to use with its "Plug and Play" interface and allows video playback (play/fast forward/rewind) via the built-in LCD without the need for a computer. The video recording/playback interface is accessed by a secret button combination preventing unauthorized access. The unit is powered by either the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery or the included DC power supply.
NOTE: This device only plays audio files, it does NOT record audio
Fully functional MP3/MP4/FM digital clock radio
Built-in hidden camera and DVR
640 x 480 color screen resolution
Video playback via LCD screen on the unit itself
Inbuilt audio speaker
Night vision with 6-9-foot range
Motion detection activated
Continuous loop recording capability
Lithium-ion battery with 3-8 hours runtime
DC plug in power supply
4-in-1 Hidden Camera
User Manual & Disc
Top Customer Reviews
- unit is small, but feels pretty sturdy and well-crafted
- I leave it plugged into an outlet - the rechargeable battery alone lasts 4 hours when recording (according to the seller), and about a day without recording (according to me)
- get a USB extension cable - the USB cord supplied does not reach an outlet close to the ground if the clock is on a table. I used a male-female USB extension.
- video resolution can be set to 640 x 480; out of the box it was 320 x 240
- video settings (resolution, video quality, night mode, etc) can be changed when you are in recording mode, and go to <monitor settings> using the volume forward or reverse buttons (thanks to Inspector Gadget for mentioning this in his review!)
- out of the box, night vision is weak - can be improved by going into <monitor settings> and set <DV night mode> to "on"; it was "off" out of the box, even though it still had some IR recording capabilities (? - not sure why) - anyway, with <DV night mode> on, you get an OK-ish quality 6-7 feet range in a completely dark room
- Mini SD card that comes with the package deal is a class 4 card
- out of the box it records 30 min clips, each clip is approx. 30-50 MB in size (for 320x240) or 200-300MB (for 640x480 in high quality) - so for an overnight recording, you would find 20+ clips, each 30 min long, in the morning (video clip length can be changed in <monitor settings> to either 10min, 30min, or 1hr)
- this also implies that you get about 15 days of continuous recording on a 16GB card on the lowest 320x240 setting; on the better 640x480 setting, your 16GB card is filled up after about 3 days.
- MAC users: this unit gives me a weird problem: when I connect it directly via USB, it keeps mounting multiple desktop icons (and by that I mean many, i.e. >10, and just keeps going). Somewhat annoying, so I just pop out the SD card, put it into an adapter and put that in my iMac. Takes 5 seconds and works nicely. Anybody else encountered this issue, with either Mac or PC?
- MAC users: there might be a difference between playing videos in QuickTime Player versus other players (VLC, MPlayerX etc) in regards to sound (make sure sound is "on" in <monitor settings>)
EDIT Jan 2016: Unit is still functioning. A while back the blue light of the screen started flickering a little when recording, but it does not really affect the recording quality
I can put this anywhere, without it drawing attention to itself. It can be operated with or without a power cord, making it extremely portable. I love the fact that I can take this with me when I stay at a Hotel, and get a bird's eye view on the housekeeping staff. Do they REALLY clean my room? Are they messing with my personal belongings (prob not but...)? Now I'll be able to tell!
I like the "hidden" security settings. You have to push two buttons simultaneously to access them, which most people are not going to ever figure out. It just looks like a small clock radio. The speakers actually sounds great as well for such a small thing.
➺ Night-Vision Recording (though limited on distance)
➺ Loop Recording
➺ Continuous Recording
➺ Hidden Recording
➺ Digital Camera
➺ Audio Recording
➺ Motion Detection
➺ 16GB MicroSD card
➺ Good sized digital display
➺ The IR Leds don't put out that great of night vision in my opinion unless, what you are recording is within about 3-4 feet or so. But, I won't be using it for that anyways, because I have actual Security Cameras that cover this need.
➺ For some reason, I had difficulty getting the unit to play my uploaded .mp4 video files. Tech support is looking into this for me and I'll update this review with my findings, though I won't be using this feature much anyways.
Overall, it's a handy device that I will get much use from and it does what I need it to do.
I received a product sample for review.