enKo products 39 Inch Extendable Handheld Monopod For GoPro With Inbuilt Wifi Remote Housing, Go Pro HERO 1, 2, 3, 3+, 4 GoPro Selfie Stick
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Monopod with Inbuilt GoPro Wifi remote housing
- Compatible with GoPro Hero 1, Hero 2, Hero 3, Hero 3+ and Hero 4 cameras
- Extendable up to 39”
- GoPro Camera Attachment with 360 Degree Swivel Head
- 2 Year Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.5 x 3.4 x 15.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 pounds|
Durable & Lightweight
Its ergonomic design, made from high quality aluminum-alloy and comfortable anti slip handle it makes this lighter and stronger than other similar products out there. Made to be tough and built to last.
Can’t Reach? No problem
This monopod extends to a whopping 39 inches long. This will enable you to get close to action which would normally be out of reach. With its easy to use swivel and lock action, this system is super strong and will hold your camera steady and secure even during boisterous action sports. The anti slip handle and wrist strap, ensure that you will always have a tight grip, and control of your monopod The inbuilt cradle for the GoPro Wifi remote conveniently lets you start and stop shooting while your camera is high up in the air.
Compatible with GoPro Hero 1, Hero 2, Hero 3, Hero 3+ and Hero 4 cameras
Extendable up to 39”
Easy Swivel & Lock system
Inbuilt GoPro Wifi remote holder
360 Degree Swivel Head for GoPro
enKo Product monopod with built in Wifi remote holder
Top customer reviews
I only gave this one star because of the following:
1. The the head the GoPro mounts to has lots of play even when I fully tighten the tigheting nob.
2. The mount at the bottom of the handle where the wrist strap connects to is only held in place by glue. Out of the box that mounting came off. (see photo)
3. The handle is made of very cheap plastic with no surface grip. It's exremely slippery especially if it's wet with water or your hands get sweaty.
So sum things up, if you want to LOSE YOUR GOPRO, buy this pole. I know if I use this pole, I will lose it as soon as I use it in real world semi-extreme situations. I will be returning this product ASAP.
Check out the reviews. I think the majority are contrived as most close with a disclaimer about how honest and unbiased the "verified" purchaser is.
Please contact me for a refund and return details.