Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
How can I fix the "out of paper error". I haven't been able to align the print heads because of this.
asked by Ahmed T. on April 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Lots of possible causes.. When it happens to me its usually because i have selected the wrong paper feeder in the print options. It reverts to rear tray each time, even though i need to feed from the manual tray. Two different sources, confusing nominclature.
Endangered answered on April 21, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If those two answers don't work, call canon tech support. They were very helpful when I had a problem. I was able to fix it over the phone.
cec625 answered on April 21, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To continue, if youre setting up the printer for the first time you need to find both feeder and get paper in the right one to get rhe allignmrnt print to work
Endangered answered on April 21, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Both feeders are in the rear - try switching to the other one if you're getting out of paper message. Manual feeder is way in the back and has a small upright paper support. For auto (main feeder), you lift a panel on the top rear of printer - it has a wide paper support and is above & in front of the manual feeder.
KittyG answered on November 29, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product