Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
LeapPad 2 years old? Hi! I want a nice toy for my toddler, especially for road trips, do you consider thar a LeapPad is appropriate for a child 2 years or can you recommend another toy like this?
asked by empezando a leer on December 7, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Tams answered on December 31, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have one for my two year old and he loves it, after less than a month of using it he has already improved and is able to play the games with no problems. He already knew his alphabet and numbers and just thought he needed a little extra to mess around with.
Amazon Customer answered on January 15, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Wolfsatz Domain answered on December 7, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I forgot to add that it is a LeapPad 2.
Tams answered on December 31, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My daughter is 2 years, 5 months & LOVES the Leap Pad 2. She plays with just the apps that came on the Leap Pad & is happy as can be with taking care of pets & watching the Frog video. I think my whole family can sing the Frog song about what each letter of the alphabet makes! Yes, this is an appropriate for a 2 year old.
Laura Lee answered on January 7, 2013

A
My granddaughter will be 2 December 9th and she uses her mother's iPad so I think depending on how advanced your child is with technology it may be perfectly appropriate for him or her!
Connie P. Foley answered on November 24, 2013

A
I just bought the leap pad 2 for my 2 year old son. He takes my iPad, goes to the you tube app and punches the letter T in the search engine and his Thomas and friends video comes up. I think kids now days are little tech wizards lol. That being said even though it's maybe better for a 3 year old , I think my 2 yr old will do just fine. It all comes down to your child .
Corie answered on November 27, 2013

A
yes! Download a bunch of apps. Amazon has a $20 card for $14.99 now. Good Luck.
Mrs. Z answered on January 16, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product