Handy Spray Diaper Sprayer
- Easy Self Installation
- Quick twist flow control to eliminate over-spray
- All brass connectors for greater durability
- Wall bracket with additional flush tank hanger
- Reinforced hose tested at 3 times normal water pressure
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Only warning is if you order this you can't cancel and they won't accept returns even on unopened packages. I was originally very upset with this policy but it forced me to install the product and I'm soooo happy to be using it! I can't be mad about that anymore :)
- Easy to install. My husband installed the sprayer on the toilet in just a few minutes.
- Water pressure is excellent. I was expecting this sprayer to be like a kitchen sink sprayer. I was pleasantly surprised. The water pressure is far better on this.
- Easy to use. Just turn the valve on when you want water and off when you are finished. The trigger on the nozzle is easy to push.
- Mounts right on the toilet. It comes with a hook that mounts on the toilet. The nozzle fits in there very well.
- Hose line is a good length. The hose is long enough to use the sprayer in the toilet, or we can use it in the tub which is right next to the toilet.
- I can't think of a single one so far. We are thrilled with this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great, but watch the clip, it breaks.
The power behind it is awesome as well. Use caution when spraying. It's a strong sprayer.
Did not connect with our toilet. We moved. Didn't connect on that toilet either. We never got to use it and were very disappointed. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Stephanie Alston
essential for cloth diapering! makes cleanup easy and you'll never have to stick your hand in the toilet again (unless you drop the diaper).Published 21 months ago by aekelley
Just broke this September, 2014 - purchased late October 2013, slow leak coming from spray housing, cannot be fixed. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Teresa S.
i reviewed many sprayers and this one seemed the best. it is! great pressure and easy installation. makes cleaning our cloth diapers a breeze!Published 23 months ago by chianne
Great diaper sprayer!! This one is less than some of the other sprayers, but I feel like it out performs the others. I like the water flow on this one. Read morePublished on August 11, 2014 by CaSaundra E Dotson
works great. at first it did leak but after we put the hose outside in the sun long enough for it to be flexible, and turned the part where it screws in so it didnt loosen as we... Read morePublished on April 26, 2014 by rachael