eufy by Anker, RoboVac G30 Edge, Robot Vacuum with Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0, 2000Pa Suction, Wi-Fi, Boundary Strips, for Carpets and Hard Floors.
|Controller Type||App Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0: With the Path Tracking Sensor, Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0 allows for purposeful cleaning when compared to random path robotic vacuums.
- 2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction: The ultra-strong 2000Pa of suction power ensures more debris is picked up across all surfaces giving you noticeably cleaner floors.
- App Control with Cleaning History: Complete all your cleaning needs right from your smartphone. When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned.
- Set Boundary Strips: Exclude your kid’s play area or your pet’s bed. RoboVac uses specialized dual-Hall Sensors to detect the Boundary Strips you set, ensuring it only cleans the areas required.
- What You Get: RoboVac G30 Edge, Charging Base, 13. 2 ft. Boundary Strips, AC Power Adapter, 2 Side Brushes, Additional Unibody Filter, Cleaning Tool, 5 Cable Ties, Welcome Guide, and our Worry-free 12-month Warranty.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Right Way to Clean
The Path Tracking Sensor ensures that G30 Edge adapts to changes of surface while remaining on the most efficient route to clean each room. From carpet to hard-floor the right path is always taken.
Cleans at Your Request
Control using your voice via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant.
Helpful voice-prompts inform you of your RoboVac’s current status and guide you through any problems that may occur.
Get the Full Report
When the job is done check-out where and when your RoboVac cleaned on the clear and informative cleaning history.
Disturbs Dust Not People
The advanced brushless motor significantly reduces vacuuming noise.
Knows Your Home
With 9 built-in infrared sensors Robovac is constantly aware of its surroundings.
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
When the battery level is too low to continue cleaning, RoboVac will automatically return to the charging base. Once charged to 80% battery it will resume cleaning in the area at which it stopped.
eufy RoboVac G30 Edge
Purposeful, Powerful, Proficient
Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0
The refined Gyro-navigation Technology and all-new Path Tracking Sensor allow RoboVac to clean with purpose like never before.
2000Pa of hard-hitting suction power means that RoboVac won’t miss a speck as it glides from room to room.
Total Control Over Your Clean
Give detailed commands right from the app or control via voice assistant. When the task is complete, check the cleaning history to see where and for how long your RoboVac cleaned. Helpful voice reminders provide you with guidance and updates so you always know what is going on.
BoostIQ and Hands-Free Control
RoboVac possesses BoostIQ Technology which automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed. With multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling RoboVac ensures an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.
Refined from the inside and out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent sound of a microwave. Reduced height of only 2.85” allows for cleaning under low-lying furniture with ease.
At eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with 12-month product support and provide friendly, easy-to-reach assistance.
The Cleaning History displays the area covered and the time taken per cleaning session. Selective Zone Cleaning and No-Go Zones are not supported on RoboVac G30 Series. The map is for your reference only if you wish to see how and where RoboVac cleaned.
For Optimal Use:
- Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate floors, and medium-pile carpets. Not suitable for high-pile carpet and very dark-colored carpet.
- Move cables out of the way to avoid tangling. 5 cable ties are provided in the package to help you better organize wires and power cords.
|RoboVac G30 Edge||RoboVac G30||RoboVac G10 Hybrid||RoboVac 11S||RoboVac L70 Hybrid|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||-||✓|
|Works with the Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||-||✓|
|Navigation Technology||Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0||Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0||Smart Dynamic Navigation||-||iPath Laser Navigation|
|Max Suction Power||2000Pa||2000Pa||2000Pa||1300 Pa||2200Pa|
|BoostIQ Technology||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen|
|Dust Collector Capacity||0.6L||0.6L||0.5L||0.6L||0.5L|
|Map Features||Cleaning History (Area Cleaned, Cleaning Time)||Cleaning History (Area Cleaned, Cleaning Time)||-||-||AI.Map Technology (Home Layout, Real-time Mapping, Map Memorizing, No-Go-Zones, Zone Cleaning)|
|Set Boundaries||Boundary Strip (13.2 ft Boundary Strip Included)||Boundary Strip Detection Not Supported||-||-||Set Boundary Strips or Virtual Boundaries via the app|
|Surfaces Suitable for Cleaning||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) it maps out where it's been... doesn't use this data for any intelligent movement. If it's using the maps... I can't tell. Maps are handy when it gets stuck... which is frequent.
2) Finding its way home... omg, it's horrible. Perhaps folks with open floor plans have no issues. I'm out of luck. I highly doubt it can pause cleaning and start back where it was. I basically have to walk away when it heads back to the charger... it's awful. This is the #1 dislike. This is priced as a premium product and for me it's not.
3) Had the impression that it doesn't bump into stuff for navigation. Well, it does... for the most part, it is making rows instead of random bouncing around, which is good at lease.
4) Cleaning areas twice... or more, no idea why it's doing that.
5) Because the mapping stinks... due to that, I can't define rooms to clean... like my kitchen.
6) Wish it worked with multiple schedules... like multiple times a day. Kitchen is my main problem... the back door at the kitchen is bad for people tracking dirt.
7) Wish it worked with IFTTT
8) I paid money to get a discount
OK, good part now.
1) It's picking up lots of stuff, mostly under furniture that doesn't get moved.
2) Like the fact, it works well with Alexa and you can name the device.
3) Magnet strip works well-getting vac out of areas.
Going to give it another 1 1/2 weeks at most to see if they fix the key problems, like navigation and return to home OR it's going back.
Edit... as much as I like Eufy, I can't deal with it... It's taking way too long to find it's way back to the base. To provide insight to those wondering how long is too long... anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. Eufy email me asking to move the base to another location but it's in the best place for me, plus it has 3ft of space on each side so don't see moving it as a doable solution. My previous vac was fine with this location until it broke. It's too bad because as for picking up dirt it did a good job.
Edit #2... updating my review after Eufy working with me to get the Eufy L70 to see if it works better in my home. Happy to say it does. It's not perfect but 100% better than the G30 edge. Only issue with the L70 is the unit loses wifi during some cleanings and have yet to figure out why. Even with that, it tends to do it's cleaning job and return to base as it should. Adjusting my review from 1 star to 4 stars due to the support.
I have the Eufy 15C Max. I was excited to get the G30Edge for both the navigation (less random patterns) and the magnetic strips. First they stripped away a lot of features. There is no remote. This comes in handy when you just want to do a quick/spot clean. You can direct the vac to the spot and start cleaning. Since there is no remote you have to use the directional button using the Eufy app. Even this works different. When you change direction the unit stops, spins and stops again. You have to start it up with the forward arrow. This makes manually navigating this vac very tedious. With the 15C Max the vac continues to move and you simply steer it to where you want it to go like a remote control car. There is no reverse direction on the G30 Edge controls. Second, there is only one side brush. I'm not sure that makes a difference yet but with the dual side brush units you can get an edge cleaner in either directions. Third, the 15C max was able to get over the threshold leading to my bathroom. The G30 Edge does not. I have to pick it up and set it down in the bathroom in order the clean it. That could be a deal breaker. Once I have my vac setup and the house "Robovac ready" I want to use the scheduling and know that the WHOLE floor will be vacuumed.
It would also be nice if you can orient the map so it's in line with the layout of the floor.
I'm not sure if these shortcomings are fixable via Firmware update but this needs a lot of work.
Cleaning pattern is back and forth; no random roaming around
Seems to clean well
Can't get over higher thresholds that other vacs can
Only 1 side brush
Manual navigation is horrible
No HEPA filter
Has a hard time finding the docking station
Bangs into dark/black objects harder than lighter colored objects.
No real mapping; only a display of it's current cleaning pattern
Can't save individual rooms
Hope this helps.
Suzy keeps my floors clean. She cleans the kitchen, dining area, living room/great room, sunroom, bathroom and the hallway. I have engineered wood everywhere and 2 large oriental rugs and 1 oriental rug runner for the hallway. She does it all, picks up a whole lot of dirt (I really thought I was doing a good job before she came into my life). I don't have dogs or cats, but I have 2 cockatiels that drop feathers and Suzy always picks them up.
Occasionally I set Suzy in the bedroom, which is carpeted, to clean and get under the bed. She does a good job under the bed, and I am happy with that. When done in the bedroom she stops exactly where I put her down to clean, I then carry her back to the base.
So Suzy is my new best friend!!!!