|Item Weight||6.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.56 x 2.56 x 5.51 inches|
|Item model number||AK-T1011121|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Included Components||Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb By Anker- White, Soft White (2700K), 9W, Works With Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi|
|Warranty Description||18-month warranty.|
Consider these available items
eufy by Anker, Lumos Smart Bulb - White, Soft White (2700K), 9W, Works with Amazon Alexa, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, 60W Equivalent, Dimmable LED Bulb, A19, E26, 800 Lumens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Light Source Wattage||9 Watts|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.56 x 2.56 x 5.51 inches|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Item Weight||0.43 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comfortable Lighting: Use the EufyHome app to dim or brighten to your ideal illumination. (Do not use with dimmers and three-way sockets.)
- Voice-Controlled Illumination: Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant compatibility let you control your lights absolutely hands-free (Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately).
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you're at home or away, dim and brighten the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only).
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you're out.
- What You Get: eufy Lumos Smart Bulb - White (2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Whether you need bright illumination to read or just a dim glow for bedtime, Lumos’ brightness is easily tuned to match any setting.
Program up to 10 lighting schedules to use light to your benefit, such as automatically turning on to wake you up or as a kitchen timer.
Lumos illuminates with the brightness of a 60W-equivalent incandescent, but only uses 9W of power to do so.
|Lumos Smart Bulb - Dimmable White||Lumos Smart Bulb - Tunable White||Lumos Smart Bulb - White & Color||Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 -Dimmable White||Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 - Tunable White|
|Compatible Wi-Fi Bands||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Lumens||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)|
|Color Temperature||2700K Soft White||2700K-6500K Soft White to Daylight||2700K-6500K Soft White to Daylight||2700K Soft White||2700K-6500K Soft White to Daylight|
|16 Million Colors||-||-||✓||-||-|
|Control from Anywhere||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Wyze Bulb 800 Lumen A19 LED Smart Home Light Bulb, Adjustable white temperature and brightness, works with Alexa and the Google Assistant, No Hub Required, 4-Pack
Kasa Smart Light Bulb, LED Smart WiFi Alexa Bulbs works with Alexa and Google Home,A19 Dimmable,2.4Ghz,No Hub Required, 800LM Soft White(2700K), 10W(60W Equivalent)(KL110)
Smart Light Bulb, AL Abovelights 9W WiFi LED Smart Bulb, Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & Siri (No Hub Required), Warm White, 60W Equivalent, ETL Listed - 2 Packs
Smart WiFi Light Bulb, LED RGB Color Changing, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home Assistant, No Hub Required, A19 E26 Multicolor LUMIMAN 2 Pack
|Item Shape||a19||a19||a19||E26 Bulb||A19, E26 Fitting|
|Wattage||9.00 watts||9.5 watts||10 watts||9.00 watts||7.50 watts|
Lumos Smart Bulb-White
Set The Perfect Brightness
From eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Illuminate By Voice
Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant-compatibility means illuminating your home is as simple as saying "Alexa, turn on the living room lights." or "Ok Google, turn on the living room lights.". Lumos is the modern "light switch" activated by your voice.
Brilliance Working For You
Whether it's setting the lights to wake you up in the morning or timing them to signal dinner is done cooking, lighting schedules illuminate your life. And when you're out, Away mode intelligently lights the house to simulate activity inside.
Control One Or All
Group 2 or more Lumos smart bulbs together in the EufyHome app to control the brightness of multiple bulbs at once. Only same-model bulbs can be grouped together.
Sharing Is Caring
eufy's smart bulbs are meant to illuminate everyone's life, so giving permission to other users to adjust the lighting is as simple as accepting a request from another EufyHome account. Revoke access at anytime.
At eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I too ran into many of the problems others wrote about in reviews. After a little bit of trouble solving I was able to figure it all out. Here's the steps I would follow in order to get your bulb working properly. Throw the other ones in the trash.
1. Download the EufyHome App from which ever app store you use.
2. Create a user account.
3. Make sure you follow the password guidelines. THIS IS WHY MANY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING IN. IF YOU TRIED TO SIGN UP THROUGH ALEXA APP OR DIRECTLY ON WEBSITE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE MET PASSWORD REQUIREMENTS. THEREFORE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOG IN.
4. In the upper right hand corner of the EufyHome App click the + symbol to add your device.
5. If your device can not be located, follow the instructions to reset the bulb(TURN OFF AND ON 5 TIMES) bulb should blink 3 times. Now you are in business.
6. Connect your device to your Wifi(you will be prompted to do this through app)
7. Once your bulb is connected to your wifi, NOW MOVE ON TO ALEXA APP
8. Search for Eufyhome in Alexa skills
9. Click enable
10. Now you will be taken to the dreaded login screen. If you followed my instructions, you should have no problem logging in.
11. Alexa will search and find your Smart bulb.
12. You are in business!
Now that you are connected, make sure you tell Alexa the correct prompt. The default name for this device appears to be MY SMART BULB. This can be changed by clicking on EDIT in the Alexa skills. I changed my name to simply "Light"
I really hope this can solve some of your problems. I was getting a bit frustrated myself and almost clicked the return button. Now I plan on buying more! I am hooked!!
UPDATE: I just got a response from Eufy, apparently there was an issue with their servers that caused the bulbs not to work for several hours. I'm happy they're working again, but rather disappointed that the bulbs apparently rely on Eufy's servers to function...
UPDATE #2: 24 hours later, after bulbs started working again, I'm now having the exact same issues. Bulbs are unresponsive to Alexa and will not connect to Wi-Fi after resetting the bulbs by turning off and on 5 times as instructed by Eufy.
UPDATE #3: Bulbs have been working fine for the past few days, after two days in a row that they stopped responding. I'm not happy that bulbs were useless two evenings in a row, but the customer service has been top notch. Bulbs had issues on Friday and Saturday in the evening. Both days customer service responded through the Eufy app and by email in less than 2 hours. They even contacted me after my review to apologize for the inconvenience and ask me to give them another chance. They stated that the server problems have been resolved and "the same issue will never happen again". This is first of many Anker products I've purchased over the years that ever had a problem. Because of their proven track record of quality products and great customer service, I've decided to give them another chance and keep the bulbs. Updating to 4 stars. Will update again if any future issues arise.
Updated to 5 stars. After nearly 2 years I've rarely had any more problems with these bulbs. Though sometimes Alexa has trouble controlling the bulbs. They still work perfectly with the EufyHome app, so I think that is an Alexa issue, not a problem with the bulbs themselves.
I’m changing my rating from 4 to 1 star because the bulb won’t connect to WiFi now. It worked great every day for 3 weeks. Today, it wouldn’t respond to Alexa and the Eufy app was only working intermittently. I reset the bulb, and now it won’t connect to WiFi at all. It shows up on my network, but gets stuck on the final step of the setup and eventually fails. I’m very frustrated after trying all day to get it to work. I’ll be sending it back for a refund.
This bulb works great with Echo. It is easy to set up in the eufy app, then the Alexa app. I’ve noticed that Alexa understands “dim x” and “increase x” the best. You can just say “dim” or “increase” to change the level by 25% or specify what % you want. It does confuse 1% with 100% though. The light is plenty bright. I normally only use it at 60% in my living room and dim it for watching tv. I took a star off because it is longer than a standard bulb. I had to change the globe on my ceiling fan to get it to fit. If you have a light without much clearance, consider a bulb that uses a hub, as they seem like they are typically smaller. The dimming feature makes this bulb worthwhile even if you don’t have a smart home device. You can use a smartphone or tablet to control the brightness from any room.