|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||AK-T1012121|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||3 inches|
|Assembled Length||6 inches|
|Assembled Width||3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb By Anker- Tunable, Soft White To Daylight (2700K-6500K), 60W Equivalent, Works With Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant, No Hub Requires, Wi-Fi, Dimmable LED Light Bulb, 9W, A19, E26|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
eufy Lumos Smart Bulb by Anker, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, 60W Equivalent, Dimmable LED Light Bulb, A19, E26, 800 Lumens (Tunable White)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Adjustable Ambience: Set the perfect illumination for any occasion and adjust from warm to cool white. (Do not use with dimmers and three-way sockets.)
- Voice-Controlled: Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility means turning on and dimming the lights is effortless, even when your hands are full. (Alexa and Google Assistant devices sold separately.)
- Access From Anywhere: Whether you're at home or away, control the lights from your smartphone or tablet with the free EufyHome app (Android 4.3 and above or iOS 8 and above devices required. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network support only).
- Functional Lighting: Set schedules to automatically turn on and off and enable Away mode to simulate a non-vacant house while you're out.
- What You Get: eufy Lumos Smart Bulb - Tunable White (Product Size: 2.56 x 2.56 x 5.5in), User Manual, Safety Instruction Card, Happy Card and our worry-free 18-month warranty.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Use the EufyHome app to control Lumos’ lighting from wherever you are via any Internet connection.
Whether you need bright illumination to read or just a dim glow for bedtime, Lumos’ brightness is easily tuned to match any setting.
Program up to 10 lighting schedules to use light to your benefit, such as automatically turning on to wake you up or as a kitchen timer.
Lumos illuminates with the brightness of a 60W-equivalent incandescent, but only uses 9W of power to do so.
|Lumos Smart Bulb - Dimmable White||Lumos Smart Bulb - Tunable White||Lumos Smart Bulb - White & Color||Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 -Dimmable White||Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 - Tunable White|
|Compatible Wi-Fi Bands||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Lumens||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)||800 (60W equivalent)|
|Color Temperature||2700K Soft White||2700K-6500K Soft White to Daylight||2700K-6500K Soft White to Daylight||2700K Soft White||2700K-6500K Soft White to Daylight|
|16 Million Colors||-||-||✓||-||-|
|Control from Anywhere||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
eufy by Anker, Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 -Dimmable White, Soft White (2700K), 9W, Works with Amazon Alexa and The Google Assistant, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, 60W Equivalent, Dimmable LED Bulb, A19, E26, 800
Wyze Bulb 800 Lumen A19 LED Smart Home Light Bulb, Adjustable white temperature and brightness, works with Alexa and the Google Assistant, No Hub Required, 4-Pack
Kasa Smart Light Bulb, LED Smart WiFi Alexa Bulbs works with Alexa and Google Home,A19 Tunable,2.4Ghz,No Hub Required, 800LM Tunable White(2700K-5000K), 10W(KL120)
Sengled Smart Light Bulb, A19 WiFi Light Bulbs, No Hub Required, Smart Bulbs that Work with Alexa & Google Home, Smart LED Light Bulb Soft White Light (2700K), 1 Pack
|Sold By||K&E PRO||EufyHome||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Wattage||9.00 watts||9.0 watts||9.5 watts||10 watts||9 watts|
Lumos Smart Bulb-Tunable
Set The Perfect Ambience
From eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Illuminate By Voice
Alexa-compatibility means illuminating your home is as simple as saying "Alexa, turn on the living room lights.". Lumos is the modern "light switch" activated by your voice.
Brilliance Working For You
Whether it's setting the lights to wake you up in the morning or timing them to signal dinner is done cooking, lighting schedules illuminate your life. And when you're out, Away mode intelligently lights the house to simulate activity inside.
Control One Or All
Group 2 or more Lumos smart bulbs together in the EufyHome app to control the brightness of multiple bulbs at once. Only same-model bulbs can be grouped together.
Sharing Is Caring
eufy's smart bulbs are meant to illuminate everyone's life, so giving permission to other users to adjust the lighting is as simple as accepting a request from another EufyHome account. Revoke access at anytime.
At eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After talking with support, they sent me two more bulbs although I didn't ask for them. I do not think the issue is with the bulbs, and the support team that you speak with has very, VERY limited knowledge of their own products. I spend a few minutes listing EXACTLY the troubleshooting steps I used to try to get these things to work, yet they still shot me the basic "turn your mobile data connection off" and "did you reset the bulb" and "did you connect to the bulb wifi first" Yada Yada Yada. First off, you can't even START the connection process unless you have reset the bulb to the 3 flashes (it's actually more than 3 flashes as well), so asking that question is rather silly. Also, the app will not proceed to the last, guaranteed to fail step unless you've connected first to the bulb wifi. Also, the app PROMPTS YOU to disable mobile data connection. So you are constantly asking me if I'm an idiot, is what it feels like. I've also told them twice what router I use, yet they never address it - so I'm left to wonder if they even know whether they have compatibility issues with certain devices. I've read plenty of reviews where people state one device works and another doesn't. I'm gonna list this stuff once more, for reference to other buyers (don't buy this) and in case someone with some networking knowledge at this company cares to read it. This entire ordeal has been ridiculous.
To refresh, the bulb connected to my wifi when I first got it, after 4 attempts and a switch from trying with Pixel XL 2 to IPad Air 2. Why? Beats me bub. Even connected it to Alexa and it worked! For one day. Next day disconnected from wifi and hasn't reconnected since. Here is a new list of everything I have done, which is like 7 hours of my life gone that I'll never get back. For reference, I use an ASUS Ac3100 dual band. I have seen other reviews with Asus routers having issues, so fyi.
1) tried Pixel XL 2
2) tried IPad Air 2
3) tried iPhone 6s
4) tried IPad Pro (large one)
5) separated 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands
6) made passwords for each band different
7) literally changed every setting for 2.4ghz band and retried connecting each time. Changed channels, frequency, and other Asus-specific settings. No dice.
8) changed all 5ghz settings so that they weren't anywhere close to 2.4ghz settings, ie set 5ghz band to 80mhz spectrum.
9) changed IP from auto to manual and manually assigned IP address to bulb when connected to bulb wifi
10) have tried the above steps with FOUR DIFFERENT BULBS NOW
11) Have tried in THREE different lamp fixtures
12) set up an entirely new EUFY account, deleted app, reinstalled and went through setup again. No dice.
13) reset router (power cycle)
14) unplugged bulb for 15 minutes before trying again
15) disconnected multiple other 5ghz and 2.4ghz devices from router and retried (guess what? No dice)
16) Google searched for an hour for solutions
17) read every dang review and tried other people's suggestions, which frankly I can't list them all
18) cleared cache and data from app (redundant since uninstall/reinstall does same thing, but hey let's be thorough here)
19) firmware can't update if it even needs it, cause it won't connect. This seems like a rather HUGE OVERSIGHT on the part of the manufacturer. Not having some kind of failsafe process for something this important is just.... Dumb.
20) at least 5 other things I can't even recall.
21) would love to say I deleted the original bulb from the app device list before trying to connect it again, but you cannot do this in the app at all, which seems a bit silly to me.
Also I pulled up my router settings on a different device and viewed my client list. At NO POINT did any other device pop in my 2.4ghz client table. Since that doesn't happen, ever, even for a second, of course it is not going to work. I've now been Messing with 4 bulbs on 4 devices for like 6 weeks now. NOW I'm done with this nonsense. It is PAINFULLY obvious that these bulbs simply will not work unless you have the MAGIC marrying of devices that will allow it to work, based on my experiences and the reviews I've read, you need to have the right kind of router AND the right device to connect to it (nexus 5 phones seem to work good), but since other reviewers rarely list the equipment they are working with, it's anyone's guess as to what this combination is. Since the bulb worked initially, and stopped the next day or poosibly the day after, not quite sure, it's safe for me to assume that the app updated or something and this broke it, although it's also entirely possible that it just stopped all on its own.
Look everyone, in case it's not obvious, I'm no dummy when it comes to tech and networking. All my equipment is top tier stuff, or was when I bought it anyway. If I cannot get these darn things to work, the average user has NO CHANCE IN HECK to get this working unless I guess you have that magic combo of router/phone/tablet that works for others.
If I could have at least spoken to ANYONE with a modicum of knowledge, I'd be willing to be a bit more patient, even after 6 weeks. I HATE it when I am speaking with someone at support who clearly has the level of tech knowledge that I had when I was 12 and Apple II computers were becoming mainstream. At LEAST know your own dang products I mean good lord.
Bottom line, DO NOT BUY THESE BULBS. It's just too risky. The tunable feature is the one reason I bought these along with price.... Oh well
Ok I've had these for close to a month now. I've waited and waited to post this review as I wanted to give this company a chance, plus as my first smart home devices I wanted to make sure my issues weren't user error.
1) took 6 tries initially to get bulb to connect to wifi. Refused to do it on my Pixel XL 2, then connected using iPad air 2.
2) changing the Color temperature of the bulb is sweet. Kudos.
3) unfortunately, none of the stuff I like matters, as the bulb stopped working the 3rd day.
4) since that 3rd day I have NOT been able to even connect the bulb to my wifi, and trust me I'm no dummy. I even eliminated the 5ghz band on my router just to eliminate that as a possible problem. It wasn't the problem, not that I thought it was; I have a very high priced tech-y router that works like a charm.
5) if you load the eufy app on your iPad in landscape orientation, half the app will be off screen. No amount of rotating will fix. The only way to fix is to exit the app completely, wait a sec, then make damn sure you are in portrait mode when you launch it. Sometimes even this doesn't work.
6) no way that I can see to delete devices, although I don't need that at this time.
Look ill give 2 stars because during that short period of time it DID work, I was easily able to connect it to Alexa. The scheduling and color temp change features are sweet and relatively easy to use. Doesn't make the app any less garbage though. I have spent literally over 10 hours of my life that I'll never get back scouring the web for answers on this issue. I've found none. I wanted these to be good because other brands are just stupid expensive for no reason - the hardware required to be a smart device just isn't that expensive so there is literally no reason for these stupid prices. But, I can't recommend something that refuses to work, and if MY extremely tech savvy self can't get it to work, then good luck to everyone else!
The Alexa key words you are looking for are: "turn my bulb to [0 100] percent" and "turn my bulb to [soft, day, cool] light."
The Eufy Home app is solid and works really well.I have used it on and off network. It really does work.
It set up the bulb really ridiculously easily, even on a Nexus 6p (which requires mobile traffic to be disconnected for all wifi-direct devices -- Eufy ACTUALLY does this. It is the only company that has done this correctly!).
It does not disconnect or fail to work, which is not a given for smart devices.
It truly requires nothing more than a router connection.
It has a vacation-appropriate "random on-off" feature in the app.
Amazon could decrease the amount of work needed to get this onto Alexa, but this is an Amazon thing, not a Eufy thing.
Dim could be dimmer, soft could be redder. They aren't bad, but they aren't super awesome nighttime-like either.
I haven't found a great use for it. It turns out that light switches aren't really all that cumbersome to use. This is not a Eufy thing, it is a user thing.
UPDATE: Google Assistant makes it work even better...the keywords are simpler or voice activation is just better...whatever it is, it works well.
Top international reviews