3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
[Power Boost Tech] eufy RoboVac 11+, High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Filter for Pet, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power Boost Technology: New feature automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- Upgraded 3-Point Cleaning System: A redesigned rolling brush –wider and reduces trapping rugs and sheets–, two side brushes, and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes* of constant, powerful suction.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11+, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
RoboVac cleans up to 100 mins per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.
A large 0.55L dustbox holds more dirt per clean and reduces the frequency of emptying.
How low can you go?
Low-profile design is 0.39in thinner than comparable models, so RoboVac slips into areas other vacuums can't reach.
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to prevent it from falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Dual anti-collision systems
11 infrared sensors combine with a pressure-sensitive bumper for enhanced navigation.
Always prepared to clean
RoboVac automatically returns to the charging base when power is low, ensuring it’s always charged and ready to vacuum.
Clean from the couch
Use the remote control to manually control RoboVac’s cleaning path and to preset a cleaning time.
The Automated House-Cleaning Robot
From eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don't have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
Cleans Where You Can't
Low-profile design allows it to go under furniture and eliminate hidden, hard-to-reach dirt. Upgraded wheels traverse over medium-pile carpets and climb thresholds (up to 0.59'' high) to reach the next room with ease.
Keeps Floors Spotless
A combination of counter-rotating side brushes, a redesigned rolling brush – engineered to reduce trapping rugs and sheets –, paired with powerful suction cleans wherever RoboVac passes. When greater vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean, Power Boost technology automatically increases suction strength to 1000Pa. Dirt is effectively loosened and extracted from the floor, then vacuumed into the dust collector.
Larger dustbin allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes* of continuous cleaning.
For Optimal Use:
- Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet or very dark-colored floors.
- Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement.
*100 minutes cleaning using Standard mode on hardwood floors; approximately 1 hour cleaning using Power Boost mode on carpeting.
Compare with similar items
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Max Power Suction, Alexa Connectivity, App Controls, Self-Charging for Hard Surface Floors & Thin Carpets
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected
ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity
ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank, Automatically Sweeping Scrubbing Mopping Floor Cleaning Robot
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EufyHome||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||Avalon Direct||Amazon.com||Avalon Direct|
|Item Dimensions||—||13.9 x 13.9 x 3.3 in||13 x 13 x 3.1 in||12.2 x 12.2 x 3 in||13 x 13 x 3.6 in||11.8 x 11.8 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||13.23 lbs||9.7 lbs||6.7 lbs||4.9 lbs||7.8 lbs||4.9 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||"smart phone" controls app alexa||smartphone control||Mini Room, Remote Control, Self-charging||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 min runtime, Wi-Fi connected||Mopping, Pet hair care|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't expect the robot would come back to its station or even walk through your room. It works as a vacuum if you don't mind stand by and be prepared to do some searching while you do not keep your eye on it.
Strong vacuum suction, POOR orientation, average ability to cover 80% of the area. It is a gadget that I regret to buy, and once bought, reluctant to return.
Update after one month:
The Eufy's customer service did a good job and sent me a replacement.
After thourough testing, I think I am going to keep it although 7 out of 10 times the robot still won't go back to its station, and 2 out of the other 3 times, it will end up somewhere stucked. I think for the price, it still saves my time and works with supervisoring. I will update later in another month and see if it improves after I make some arrangement to fit its path-finding capacity.
I am uploading a video filming how this piece of malfunctional brick failed to return to station within feet, even inches.
Today, it knocked down the trash bin in the office and got stucked on the the trash.
Now I am positive this one has some problem with it. I tried to contact their customer service with the link provided in comment. No luck for now. I will update once I get this case move forward.
Follow-up on 3rd day:
I was hoping the robot could improve itself after working for a day or two. However, the machine is getting worse in traction and orientation. Today, it was stucked in the bathroom the whole time, failed to leave the wide-open door where there is only a slight upheaval which it had no problem at all riding across before. I guess maybe it was affected somehow during its occassional bumpping into places.
And here comes my experience. I am telling you guys what happened to me yesterday, my second day having this Eufy RoboVac 11+ in my home:
I had the Eufy timer set to 10:30 am so I could came home to a cleaned fresh. Well at least, I thought.
What actually happened was kind a slap on the face however.
The robot was not at the charging station when I got home. I walked around the house and could not find it anywhere. The robot was put on the first floor of my house, and I put gate to eliminate its acess to the large living room with carpet, left with only about 700 sq ft hard wood floor for the Eufy to work on. Specifically, an open kitchen with dining, bathroom and an office.
After first search failed, I used the controler to make it beep. The beep sounded far way and indistinct. After about 5 minutes' searching, I finally located it, hiding under the very end of the corner under the bath cabinet. It was actually large enough to put more than 6 of Eufy there and most important, there was no obstacles there at all!
After that, I did a throughout test to it. I ran it four times. The result was quite frustrating. Never did it come back to charging station no matter where I put the station (one time I carried it back to just 2 ft away from the station, yet it still failed by running the other way into the bathroom instead), nor did it cover the whole area. There was some dog hair right next to my office table, and it just missed it everytime. Like that was something it did not want to touch.
What happened to me was frustrated, while this piece of technology did have some pros. It has a strong suction for whatever that is not sticky to the floor. About the noise, I cannot agree with some of the other reviews that commented it as silent running machine. Let me put it this way, no body could work in the office if Eufy was there working.
The bottom line, it works if you don't mind stand by and be prepared to do some searching while you do not keep your eye on it. Strong vacuum suction, poor orientation, average ability to cover 80% of the area. It is a gadget that I regret to buy, and once bought, reluctant to return.
* The Eufy is much quieter than the Roomba that it replaced and the suction power seems decent.
* The Eufy is about 1/2 inch lower than Roomba which allows it to go under furniture that the Roomba can't.
* The Eufy has two side brushes as opposed to the single side brush that Roomba has so it can gather from both sides.
* The Eufy is priced lower than Roomba.
* The edge detection is a huge problem. The Eufy became completely confused on my tile floor (picture attached) and essentially would not move off a tile (thought it was a drop off). I taped pieces of white paper over the three IR sensors and the Eufy worked properly...of course it is now susceptible to falling down stairs.
* Collision avoidance is variable. The Eufy will avoid some objects without hitting them with the front bar...other times it plows right into them (sensitive to color and object size). It ran right into the cat's food bowls without stopping, creating a big mess. Alternatively, it would not go over a threshold between rooms.
* It gets stuck a lot. The Eufy can not extricate itself from cords nor can it intelligently un-wedge itself from lamp bases or under furniture. Mean time to getting stuck in my house is around 10 minutes.
* The pickup roller is not great for pet hair. The Eufy uses a brush roller with slots in it. The hair wraps around the roller and is a pain to remove. Roomba uses two rollers with rubber outer sleeves which do not retain pet hair.
* There is no boundary management. Roomba has towers and Neato uses magnetic strips....how hard would it be to implement some boundary control?